Thread: goodnight sissies

sebas4920

Exclamation goodnight sissies

Professor X of X-Clan Dies
    By Houston Williams
    Date: 3/17/2006 7:15 pm

Professor X of X-Clan has died in a New York-area hospital after a bout with meningitis, sources close to the situation told AllHipHop.com.

As a member of X-Clan, Professor X gained notoriety for his catch phrases "Vainglorious" and dissed fools by calling them "sissies."

Additionally, Professor X, whose real name was Lumumba Carson, was the son of the late Civil Rights pioneer Sonny Carson, who produced The Education of Sonny Carson.

He also founded the grassroots organization BlackWatch.

Meningitis is a byproduct of bacterial or viral infections that overcome the body's natural immune system.

The aggressive entities can be transmitted from other people through sneezing, coughing, kissing, infected blood, or contaminated water or food.

In August 2004, Professor X, auctioned off his time on eBay for a night on the town in New York City.

X-Clan released a pair of critically acclaimed albums, To the East, Blackwards (1990) and Xodus (1992), but soon after the Brooklyn-based collective disbanded.

In December 2005, X-Clan announced a comeback, but it was unclear if Professor X was party to the reunion.

Funeral arrangements havenít been announced.

Credits
    R.I.P Professor X...wow, another member of X Clan died some years back so there is only one man left to one of my favorite groups from the "concious" rap era

To the East my brotha....to the East

Credits
    Any chance BET will do a Tribute?

sharkie
    oh!!! daiz why it was on all hiphop.com. i was thinkin the man from X-men dead!! steups, ok, at least i know now

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    oh!!! daiz why it was on all hiphop.com. i was thinkin the man from X-men dead!! steups, ok, at least i know now
    *two cuff upsyde de head* dat damn sharkie

sebas4920
    i still think brother j had one of the funkiest styles and was one of the best lyricists in the "game" not to mention the excellence of the content, the compositions of the songs (themes, topics), the great production.

Quote Originally Posted by marabunta
    Any chance BET will do a Tribute?
    doubtful but maybe!

SocaIrish
    R.I.P.

"VAN-glorious - at the crossroads, with the key - SISSIE!!!!!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sebas4920
    i still think brother j had one of the funkiest styles and was one of the best lyricists in the "game" not to mention the excellence of the content, the compositions of the songs (themes, topics), the great production.

doubtful but maybe!

Yes, definetly a one of a kind group, superb production, also one of my top 5 hip hop talent of the early 90s.
    And oh....i dont think BET would know what an "X-clan" was
    Last edited by BRIAN; 03-20-2006 at 01:07 AM.