Thread: Good news for DC folks

Credits

Good news for DC folks

Damn, I remember catching a cab in Orlando back in 2005 and paying with a credit card.lol

D.C. Taxi Cabs Will Finally Have to Take Credit Cards - Technology - The Atlantic Wire

Credits
    Primates
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Um... U guys do realize dc cabs DO take credit cards..vast majority are equipped to do just that....only thing this will change is that now independent cabbies will b required to update their cabs And.. The cabbies who although have the capability.. Will no longer b able to demand cash instead..

Good for their ass. I once had one try and force me to pay cash... I told him I didn't have any.. This dude had nerve to suggest he could take me to ATM cuz he only take cash.. Well.. I told him he should just call police on me cuz that wasn't happening. Dem Africans are a trip
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    Um... U guys do realize dc cabs DO take credit cards..vast majority are equipped to do just that....only thing this will change is that now independent cabbies will b required to update their cabs And.. The cabbies who although have the capability.. Will no longer b able to demand cash instead..

Good for their ass. I once had one try and force me to pay cash... I told him I didn't have any.. This dude had nerve to suggest he could take me to ATM cuz he only take cash.. Well.. I told him he should just call police on me cuz that wasn't happening. Dem Africans are a trip
    How much yuh go charge for a round trip ride in yuh cab from by Howard U to Brooklyn College? Wit d imix discount too eh.......ah paying wit cash and food stamps.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    How much yuh go charge for a round trip ride in yuh cab from by Howard U to Brooklyn College? Wit d imix discount too eh.......ah paying wit cash and food stamps.
    :
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'