Thread: Good Morning...

Credits

Good Morning...

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-17-02 AT 10:53 AM (EST)]How many of you say good morning to your neighbors, co-workers,etc. in the morning. For some reason I am so crabby in the morning that it's such an effort. I guess I have some home training b/c I usually force myself.

The strange part is that I don't have that problem when I am in Trinidad, I'm just the sweetest person.

Dragon

RE: Good Moring...

http://a80.g.akamai.net/f/80/71/6h/www.ftd.com/pics/products/BB25.jpg

HOPE THIS MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

[font color="RED" size="5.25" face="French Script MT"]Dragon D IslandMix Mafia (moderator)[/font]

Credits

Welll since I fight wid one a mi neighbors (see #2 in post "What do You Think About All Day"), I don't fart pon her no matter how good I feelin' in de morning. I usually say good morning to the people I meet in mi hallway, and to the old people I meet when I am walking to the train in the mornings.

Now when I am in Jamaica is a different story. Whether or not yuh know de person, yuh say 'mornin' cause, if mi fadda ever hear dat I walk pas' grown-up (never mind dat I am grown myself) and don' say goodmorning, I have to hear his mout' fi a long time. Stewwwps.

Remind me of school days in Jamaica, when all de pickney dem had to stand whenever a teacher come in de room and say good morning, afternoon, or whatever time it was.

"Out of many, One People"

Credits

same here fntsy! in trinidad, yuh sayin' "good morning" to people yuh doh know (which is customary in trinidad, but not in north america) fuss yuh happy...yesterday a co-worker said good morning to me and i grunted, he was like "what, no good morning?", i was like, "what if my morning isn't good", he shrugged and walked off. doh talk to me in the morning when i'm at work...ah vex! x(

sorry, but why are white people so chipper in the morning?! like dey "glad dey born" and working at 8am in the morning! gimme a break...

Credits

Yeah same ting, in Barbados you definitely say hi to who ever yuh pass on de road. If it's another bredda your age yuh jus give him a nod.

amprincess

I'm so cranky in the morning, I don't even say it my boyfriend & he lives with me!!!!

Credits

well i agree wid yall. when i walkin in i greet evryone. but bwoy dey act like dey dont speak english!!!!! whem dey walk dey dont give no kind of eye contact!!!! dey look at dey floor and dey wall.i be wonderin what dey hell wrong wid dem!! lol:)

Credits

i usually say morning to most people....but some of dem rich white, wrinkle up old people here in palm beach does look at u strange when u tell them morning, like is me she talking to??? so most time i just pass they asses without a word.

Credits

I USALLY SAY GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY CO-WORKERS AS I SEE THEM,AND IF I DON'T ITS BECAUSE I'M IN A RUSH TO GET TO THE PLANET IMIX...BUT IF I SAY GOOD MORNING TO U TWICE AND U DOH SAY NUTH'N....U COULD SUCK U MUDDAH SO AND SO

OH BY THE WAY...GOOD MORNING ALL

Credits

thanks for the bear, I was just going to complain about trinibaje flowers...

2SWEET4U

RE: Good Morning...

i know it's afternon to much cramps

Credits

i'm one of those chipper people in the morning....i say good morning to everyone.....i guess the business world has influenced me greatly.......

Don't study it.

prettidolli16t

Prettidolli

Yuh damn right!!! I say good morning b/c of my WI upbringing, but if the attitude is STANK meh not wasting meh oxygen on yuh!!!!

Dragon

RE: GOOD MORNING TRINIBAJE

D'Only1

I am with Essi. I am chipper. After meh morning prayers, i to glad GOD give me the chance to wake up. I say morning to any body and give them a smile, sometimes ah get some looks, but my joy is mine. too bad for them. Like Bobby McFarren sing - Doh worry, be happy.
    I think its just me. Always happy no matter wha.