Thread: GOOD BYE

BoxBoy

GOOD BYE

I would first like to say thanks to all the people that came out on Saturday. Joey and Mr.S had a goOd time. The DJ's were nice and the one song that I got to play was all I needed to play(of course you know that is Stranger). The organization that I have had the extreme pleasure to work for has reached to the high level of success that it was capable of. Not only in our promotion but also in other areas. This is truly a time for the New Millinium to celebrate. I am glad that I was able to be an important part of this ride. Thanks to Strkya and the Islandmix community for setting up this message board. I have made some life-long friends on this site. I think that what this site should really be about. Love. Please continue to love each other as one and respect each others opinion. It has been fun. It was great. But all great things must come to an end. Keep on jamming and as Stryka would say never stop loving your culture. Don't forget to keep logging on to http://www.tonysoul.com for the best entertainment in New York and the info for March Madness. The reason I had to write this tonight is because when I wake up tomorrow I will no longer be a part of this web community. Take care all. I love ya.

Blessings to all Blessed

Credits

RE: GOOD BYE

TAKE CARE SWEETY, U WILL BE MISSED WHENEVER U WANT SAY "HI" JUST DO IT.
    PEACE AND LOVE
    SOCABABY

Credits

Where are you going?

Credits

DON'T LEAVE US BOXBOY

I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR YOUR INSIGHTFUL COMMENTS ON THE VARIOUS ISSUES DICUSSED ON THIS SITE. I WILL HATE TO SEE THAT GONE.

AT LEAST TRY TO STAY IN TOUCH TIME TO TIME IF IT NOT MUCH TO ASK.

PEACE.

BoxBoy

RE: DON'T LEAVE US BOXBOY

Well it is not done yet I am still here BF so we go still chat.

BlackCristal

RE: DON'T LEAVE US BOXBOY

Heah what's going on!!!! Where do you think your going. You cant leave us now. I look forward to reading your topics every day. I hope you decide to stay.
    #1 Supporter>>>>Forever>>>>>>

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216

THE BASS MAN FROM HELL

Credits

Mr.Box Boy I don't know you, but everyone seems to like you. I am new to this site and I don't want you to go because I want to get to know you better. So can you please keep in touch for me.Maybe you can teach me some things on this site.

Credits

May I be the first to welcome you to islandmix. Where the Caribbean talks to each other. If there is anything I could do to make your stay here a good one please let me know.