Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: going into the ghetto to check a girl ?

Credits

going into the ghetto to check a girl ?

hahahaha

I aint doing it ... no way

how many of you had to go into a potentially dangerous area to check a girl ?

I learned alot from watching my thugs in JA bringing their girl to the taxi stand because they won't drive to certain areas when it's late. LOL

So this facking biatch been complaining she is always coming up here and she wants mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to come down to her area...

Firstly, she lives with her brother who seems to have a lil problem.. you know, she says nuff of his frens are always at his place ... stories like her bros fren stealing her laptop and then disappear . and him kicking off the front door once because he was knocking and no one answered...like big bro really has a problem.. WTF ... nuff lil things she told that kinda make me feel like if i should go there i couldn't even wear an expensive shoe due to fact when i'm ready to leave i might not see it..

So i'm like, whats the adress ? street number and all ... oh man .. google maps sed time.. checking, sat view ... oh man ... I see some buildings....... WTF ? thats not a good sign ...

Then she told me the big news... That i can't wear RED!!! because her bro frens will attack me if they see any red... that broke the deal..trip canceled biatch ... I aint coming in to your hood.

A mean, can you imagine these broke ass ghetto rats seeing me in ma 350 jordans, 300 bron Jacket, 190 jeans etc etc etc ... Those hungry ####################s would eat me alive ... Jesus christ this chick wanna put my life in jeopardy..

A mean, nothing will happen to me because i know those dudes are weak ... but i just don't have time to have ma moms bail me outta Jail for damaging those hood rats....

Credits
    you a part time thug man?

T-MAKAA
    I did that..cause she was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only to find out that she was as grimy as the dudes. Went with her to Macys and she end up teefin a lady pocketbook.. Lady call cops..cops grab me.. but I got her out of it though.. Sexy but a hoodrat... Never chat to her since.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I did that..cause she was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only to find out that she was as grimy as the dudes. Went with her to Macys and she end up teefin a lady pocketbook.. Lady call cops..cops grab me.. but I got her out of it though.. Sexy but a hoodrat... Never chat to her since.

What d hell...People does do dem ting dred?? Hmmpph!!! U say she teef ah lady pocket book yunno..dry dry soo?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    hahahaha

I learned alot from watching my thugs in JA bringing their girl to the taxi stand because they won't drive to certain areas when it's late. LOL

So this facking biatch been complaining she is always coming up here and she wants mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to come down to her area...

Firstly, she lives with her brother who seems to have a lil problem.. you know, she says nuff of his frens are always at his place ... stories like her bros fren stealing her laptop and then disappear . and him kicking off the front door once because he was knocking and no one answered...like big bro really has a problem.. WTF ... nuff lil things she told that kinda make me feel like if i should go there i couldn't even wear an expensive shoe due to fact when i'm ready to leave i might not see it..

So i'm like, whats the adress ? street number and all ... oh man .. google maps sed time.. checking, sat view ... oh man ... I see some buildings....... WTF ? thats not a good sign ...

Then she told me the big news... That i can't wear RED!!! because her bro frens will attack me if they see any red... that broke the deal..trip canceled biatch ... I aint coming in to your hood.

A mean, can you imagine these broke ass ghetto rats seeing me in ma 350 jordans, 300 bron Jacket, 190 jeans etc etc etc ... YOU FROM JUNGLE?? Those hungry ####################s would eat me alive ... Jesus christ this chick wanna put my life in jeopardy..

A mean, nothing will happen to me because i know those dudes are weak ... but i just don't have time to have ma moms bail me outta Jail for damaging those hood rats....

U live near Nielson?? **sidenote** If u not into ghetto, violent shit....like some ah d stuff u preach on here....no one will mess with ya I'm sure. Unless u boastey boastey!! But I've heard man get kill going to pick up a gyal they thought was their own in these high risk, challenged communities. Sad

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    you a part time thug man?
    Never said i was... The baddest man can be got if he isn't smart.

HHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAH .... YOU ARE BRAVE SON ...
    think about it, she said when i come over she doesn't want me to talk with her bro or w.e .. so we gon be locked up in her room whole day

me : so what we gon do in your room for the whole day ? you gon put on a show for me ?

Sis : yeees ( laughing)

Me : on tha real, not tryna to be rude or anything, but i'm not leaving ma shoe and ma jacket downstairs

sis : yeah, you prolly shouldn't.... because my bro's frens might come over and you know ? take em...

hahahaha .. DAMN!!

yo ... my wifey wifey wife that I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART has some teefing sister - steel from stores then sell -and she (my wife) take orders at school, LOL) and i swear she learn some tricks from her sisters. Finch biatches, I love em

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    What d hell...People does do dem ting dred?? Hmmpph!!! U say she teef ah lady pocket book yunno..dry dry soo?
    She tell me follow her to Macys..and this is Green Acres Macys, not the downtown bk one. She walked with a pair of shoes to match with the outfit she was going to buy cause it was her birthday. She found an outfit and went to try it on. Next u know she come out and a white woman come out behind her asking her if she saw her pocketbook. Da gyal tell she no. The woman ask again. Da gyal tell she no. Im wondering how come the girl dont scream on the woman for keep asking her the same ?.

Anyway, she pull me to da side and show me the pocketbook... Im like...ohhhhh sh*** u crazy! But then I had to go in hood mode and help her out..cause im no snitch..lol

The lady went and called Macy's security and they called cops and they came within 5 minutes.. B4 they came though..i took the pocketbook and stashed it in the shoe bag..went to the car..dump it..came back...with the shoe bag. Of course cops drape me up in some back room..especially thinking the purse is in the shoe bag.. They found nothing..madd interrogation. If i didnt come back with the shoe bag, they would have known I dumped it.

After driving back to BK..i realize how grimey this was...but the chick aint care one bit..she going thru the purse looking for $$..it had the woman car keys, $$, cell phone, etc.. Chick didnt even wanna give me a $20..lol

I dropped the purse with the rest of the stuff in it at the precint..even though the chick moms who called me later, told me dump it in the garbage..yep..her mother ghetto too.

Da gyal was sweet bad though.. But never again.

Credits
    Never said i was... The baddest man can be got if he isn't smart.

HHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAH .... YOU ARE BRAVE SON ...
    think about it, she said when i come over she doesn't want me to talk with her bro or w.e .. so we gon be locked up in her room whole day

me : so what we gon do in your room for the whole day ? you gon put on a show for me ?

Sis : yeees ( laughing)

Me : on tha real, not tryna to be rude or anything, but i'm not leaving ma shoe and ma jacket downstairs

sis : yeah, you prolly shouldn't.... because my bro's frens might come over and you know ? take em...

hahahaha .. DAMN!!

yo ... my wifey wifey wife that I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART has some teefing sister - steel from stores then sell -and she (my wife) take orders at school, LOL) and i swear she learn some tricks from her sisters. Finch biatches, I love em

Hahahahahaahaha So hear nah......Your wifey sis is ah crotcher gyal? lmao. No wonder why yuh wearing expensive shit cause u paying $5.00 fuh dem......lmao. Aye it doan matter boy Tell she ah looking fuh some jeans and a few fitted hoodies. Hook ah sista up nah......lol. ma Fweeeeen!!!

Credits
    U live near Nielson?? **sidenote** If u not into ghetto, violent shit....like some ah d stuff u preach on here....no one will mess with ya I'm sure. Unless u boastey boastey!! But I've heard man get kill going to pick up a gyal they thought was their own in these high risk, challenged communities. Sad
    why don't you ask for my postal code and get it over with ?

I'm not boastey but i know how those ####################s think and how hungry they are.

Credits
    hahahaha

A mean, can you imagine these broke ass ghetto rats seeing me in ma 350 jordans, 300 bron Jacket, 190 jeans etc etc etc ... Those hungry ####################s would eat me alive ... Jesus christ this chick wanna put my life in jeopardy..

Mannnn, A BIG TIME THUG like U FRAID to WALK in de GHETTO?

Credits
    She tell me follow her to Macys..and this is Green Acres Macys, not the downtown bk one. She walked with a pair of shoes to match with the outfit she was going to buy cause it was her birthday. She found an outfit and went to try it on. Next u know she come out and a white woman come out behind her asking her if she saw her pocketbook. Da gyal tell she no. The woman ask again. Da gyal tell she no. Im wondering how come the girl dont scream on the woman for keep asking her the same ?.

Anyway, she pull me to da side and show me the pocketbook... Im like...ohhhhh sh*** u crazy! But then I had to go in hood mode and help her out..cause im no snitch..lol

The lady went and called Macy's security and they called cops and they came within 5 minutes.. B4 they came though..i took the pocketbook and stashed it in the shoe bag..went to the car..dump it..came back...with the shoe bag. Of course cops drape me up in some back room..especially thinking the purse is in the shoe bag.. They found nothing..madd interrogation. If i didnt come back with the shoe bag, they would have known I dumped it.

After driving back to BK..i realize how grimey this was...but the chick aint care one bit..she going thru the purse looking for $$..it had the woman car keys, $$, cell phone, etc.. Chick didnt even wanna give me a $20..lol

I dropped the purse with the rest of the stuff in it at the precint..even though the chick moms who called me later, told me dump it in the garbage..yep..her mother ghetto too.

Da gyal was sweet bad though.. But never again.
    Woooow! Dais highgrade FUKERY!! Oh MY AND U HELP SHE?? U ah good guy..cause she put your black ass (im assuming) in shit fuh a few dollars inna purse.She coulda get a record or get u one fuh dat shit man. U think quick tho. I woulda tell she get out meh car and find she way home since she so damn brite...dais rell shit

Credits
    why don't you ask for my postal code and get it over with ?

I'm not boastey but i know how those ####################s think and how hungry they are.
    Wais yuh postal code then?? And u ARE boastey! Wey d chick from Driftwood??

Credits
    Hahahahahaahaha So hear nah......Your wifey sis is ah crotcher gyal? lmao. No wonder why yuh wearing expensive shit cause u paying $5.00 fuh dem......lmao. Aye it doan matter boy Tell she ah looking fuh some jeans and a few fitted hoodies. Hook ah sista up nah......lol. ma Fweeeeen!!!
    WTF ?

you really think i would actually make my wife risk her freedom when i got my own money to buy my shit

yo, i don't like cheapness or freeness, SO NEVER HAVE I GOT INVOLVED IN HER BUSINESS....

she is actually the innocent one. And she stopped taking orders too .. lol

but she is ma wife, and it's better you don't even make reference to her. Leave me alone to do that...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

LOL .. easy VP

you know how it goes, I am only one man going into another ####################'s turf...

it's like that everywhere...

I am afraid of ignorant ####################s more than i fear a serial killer who killed hundreds... And when she told me I cannot wear RED because they will attack me, no questions asked..

oh yeah, did i mention she said the cops drive by her home everyday looking in because her bro has a record ? ...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

+1 ENT .......

Wah 50cent sing?? : Sayin u ah gangsta and U never pop nuttten...: He's ah WANKSTA!! All dah guntalk he have. Thug and hillsman meh rass!!! U fraid ah lil Driftwood Crip...dem is wannabes, lost youth!! so if u fraid dem.....wha dah mek u liteskin??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast