Thread: GOD IS THE ONLY ANSWER

D'Only1

GOD IS THE ONLY ANSWER

With all that is going on, I am afraid that it has seriously come to a point that no one believes in GOD. I have been listening to comments on the radio and people around me. I have such a fear in my heart right now and for my three year old son, that I cannot sleep at night. All of my closest friends know that my worst fear is a World War. It is inevitable yes,but at the same time, I am afraid that we as people do not recognize the most high, the being that put us here. MAN has taken matters into there own hands as though they were the ones to put the earth in existence. the world as we know it today is our fault, but people are forgetting how we got here. These leaders are just to our destruction. They do not care about us as there people. I am hoping that I am not the only one to be god fearing. I was always raised to know that MAN IS TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION, and today it is so true.
    Why is it that religion has come to such severe situations. Why is it that the islams cant teach the christians what they know. Why is it that Jehovah witnesses cant share with the muslims what they know. Why is that the Catholics and the Jews cannot share what they know. Why can't we all just get togehter under one roof, a church, a mosque, a temple what ever they want to call it and have a fest. I always wondered that as a child.

Listen I can go on forever, but you all are probably tired of reading already. Anyone care to respond feel free, I am ready for any sarcasm and sensible replies.

SUGGESTION: How about we all gather at soca arena for a prayer vigil and not a fete???? Regardless of your religion. All in favor say AYE. If we can gather for a party and celebrate life, please let us do this. DRAGON what do you say. There is no profit here and no bouncers at the door. IT is free and we can all speak our hearts. and pray to the lord above, allah, the most high, Jehovah, All names are acceptable, becuase it still turns out to be HIM.

Credits

RE: GOD IS THE ONLY ANSWER

Last night I went to a candle light vigil on campus. When I tell you that it was a beautiful experience. People of all different races, ethnicities, and nationalities...short, tall, fat, thin...it was beautiful. But what really touched me at this vigil was that there was a Muslim/Arab woman who came to the podium and talked. She was deeply sadden just like us. She urged us to not forward our anger to hate crimes against Muslim and Arab people. They are feeling the same hurt we are. The media should have never displayed the footage of children and people parading the streets in Afghanistan. Because majority of those peoples dont feel that way. 99% of those people dont feel that way.

I think it would be very beautiful and prosperous if we had something like that here, even at Soca Arena.

My experience last night helped me to become even closer to God. It made me see that I am not in this alone, that I have many people to turn to and talk to. In actuallity the vigil placed courage and faith into me. I am still scared, but I refuse to live in FEAR. It showed me that we will never win this with hatred, but only with peace. I know our pain and anger and hatred will only get worse, when names are placed to these fatalities. But we have to look deep in our hearts. We cannot give into temptation, the temptation of hatred. I know it is hard, but we can do it. We are better than that.

All in all I second this vigil!

Peace and Love
    socababy

Credits

I 'third' this vigil. As much as I totally hate the Arena I could agree with this. And that was well put too. This is all God's plan as hard as it is to believe. He is probably totally fed up of the route we are on and we have continued to ignore his signs and this is our punishment. I could go on too but these are my beliefs and I know how some people get. Just wanted to share and hope that we will take this time to change for the better and come together for once.

Credits

What most people don't realize is that the only way to truly love and appreciate God is to love and appreciate his son Jesus Christ and most people don't accept that. Jesus Christ is Lord and he is the Light of the world. READ THE BIBLE PEOPLE, AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless!

Credits

Who would rather take a train than fly?

D'Only1

I appreciate the back up here. But where is everbody else. I know not too much people are religious but hey lets do this for once. We all get along otherwise. I just feel the need for this.
    DRAGON ARE YOU READING ME???