Thread: girls vs boys .... is it accepted that boysget to do certain things

Credits

girls vs boys .... is it accepted that boysget to do certain things

...meaning

going out... is it just accepted by parents that boys are usually allowed to stay out later...start going out at an earlier age... have girlfriends..... etc etc.

where as girls actions would be scrutinized more....

do you think it exists?

any girls got a problem with this?

i personally dont mind this setup and think meh kids go encounter the same thing
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits
    It exsist I know I do it
    I am more free with ny son than I am with my daughter for instance if my son is going outside I know he's going outside to play some kinda sport basketball ,football whatever I can bet money on it that I will be able to find him in some park, but if my daughter say she going out side it's to see what cute guys are at the park playing ball or just hanging out and this can lead to trouble.
    *I have been Born Again*

Credits
    That is probably the reason me and my mother and summer relatives fight about most. I find it very unfair that I am not allowed to go out to certain parties and events at 17 that my brother was going to when he was 15.

If you compare me and my brother I am the more responsible than him, I'm the one that calls and tells my mother where I be and where I going especially if it another island *idiot brother went St. Martin for 2 days and didn't tell mommie.

Same thing happen when I went stayed with my uncle for the summer. He was even worse than me mudda but he son mi cuzzin could go where eva de hell he chose to while I stuck home can't even watch R rated movies:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JAHTEE
    It exsist I know I do it
    I am more free with ny son than I am with my daughter for instance if my son is going outside I know he's going outside to play some kinda sport basketball ,football whatever I can bet money on it that I will be able to find him in some park, but if my daughter say she going out side it's to see what cute guys are at the park playing ball or just hanging out and this can lead to trouble.
    so your son wouldn't be going outside to holla at some girls??? and your daughter would only be going outside to see cute guys???

personally imma be fairly strict with both my boys and girls...and imma just the amount of freedom given just by their personality as well as age! There is some shyt that will not happen regardless of age...but there is some things that i'd have to judge on an individual basis

Credits
    At first it just seems like an unfair gesture to be more lenient with a boy than a girl, but it really isnt; that's just being safe and precautious. However, if I had 2 children of my own (boy and a girl) I wouldn't just be precautious with the girl, I'd be strict with the boy too. I wouldn't let him do damn near anything he wants and keep her on lock. He'll just have a little more privelages than her, until she shows me that I can really trust her.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MadChild
    At first it just seems like an unfair gesture to be more lenient with a boy than a girl, but it really isnt; that's just being safe and precautious. However, if I had 2 children of my own (boy and a girl) I wouldn't just be precautious with the girl, I'd be strict with the boy too. I wouldn't let him do damn near anything he wants and keep her on lock. He'll just have a little more privelages than her, until she shows me that I can really trust her.

so daughters are less trustworthy?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva
    so your son wouldn't be going outside to holla at some girls??? and your daughter would only be going outside to see cute guys???
    he would because they came to the park looking for the boys and this is something I have seen on numerous occasions

personally imma be fairly strict with both my boys and girls...and imma just the amount of freedom given just by their personality as well as age! There is some shyt that will not happen regardless of age...but there is some things that i'd have to judge on an individual basis
    it's funny you say that now but when you get a grl child you feel you need to protect them more than the boy.

you see perseption is a "MOTHER" and no matter what you say you dont want anyone to perceive you children in the wrong way.
    *I have been Born Again*

Credits
    it's funny you say that now but when you get a grl child you feel you need to protect them more than the boy.

you see perseption is a "MOTHER" and no matter what you say you dont want anyone to perceive you children in the wrong way.

i can understand that...but i think ppl always think about it as my daughter can come home pregnant so i have to watch over her more...

rarely do they think let me be just as watchful of my son that he doesn't impregnate someone else's daughter

Credits

we was just talking about that in a class just the other day...and it's always aggravated me cuz i think it fosters helplessness and dependance

Credits
    i can understand that...but i think ppl always think about it as my daughter can come home pregnant so i have to watch over her more...

rarely do they think let me be just as watchful of my son that he doesn't impregnate someone else's daughter
    oh believe me these are things I definetly talk about to booth kids and I also let them know that if ya get some one pregnant or come home pregnant ya got of lucky..........there are to many disease out there.
    *I have been Born Again*

Credits
    so daughters are less trustworthy?
    No, not at all. Thats why I said Id be strict with my son too...I just didn't mention that until he shows me he's trustworthy too he wont be getting 100% freedom either.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MadChild
    No, not at all. Thats why I said Id be strict with my son too...I just didn't mention that until he shows me he's trustworthy too he wont be getting 100% freedom either.

alritey...

i'm a tad defensive about this topic as you can tell, cuz the men in my family are incredibly sexist...and i've always fought them about this type of stuff..