Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Giants vs Cowboys

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    Naw, I mean he might be compared to your father (my father isn't even 60), but my Great-Grandfather wasn't a Skins fan. Wasn't a Dallas fan either, but of everyone who played against the Skins. I can say the same for my Grandfather, who wasn't born in DC but couldn't stand the Skins. So, for Red's (my Great-Grandfather) grandkids and great-grandkids to be Redskins fans is kind of funny. Only one cousin is a Cowpie fan...well and his poor son too.
    Lol.. My dad is maybe close to ur grand dad!! Thats why ur gran understands... Lol! My dad said he decided to go with anyone opposing skins.. When skins/cowboy rivalry took.. He knew that would be his team
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONESS onda RISE View Post
    Lol.. My dad is maybe close to ur grand dad!! Thats why ur gran understands... Lol! My dad said he decided to go with anyone opposing skins.. When skins/cowboy rivalry took.. He knew that would be his team
    Even folks who aren't even from here go that route . If you come from one state rooting for a team (i.e. Buccs), and then move here then become a Cowpie fan I can't even respect you. lol

Credits
    Good to see these chickenheads lose

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234