Thread: Ghost riding caught on video

DSP
    Credits

Ghost riding caught on video

Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Taj
    Credits
    hilar

ghost ride the whip :

I appreciate the skill

but the hood tactics in a seemingly clean and nice neighborhood, where they getting that from?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    i remember ghost riding bicycles back in the day.. not to run up and punch nobody tho, but just to do it...
    these Thug Life videos be havin me dying... The one with the cat knockin shit off the counter after its owner was beggin it not to had me dead
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    hilar

ghost ride the whip :

I appreciate the skill

but the hood tactics in a seemingly clean and nice neighborhood, where they getting that from?
    lol looks like midwest somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i remember ghost riding bicycles back in the day.. not to run up and punch nobody tho, but just to do it...
    these Thug Life videos be havin me dying... The one with the cat knockin shit off the counter after its owner was beggin it not to had me dead
    That cat looked like something from Star Wars or Guardians of the Galaxy
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan