Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Dumped

Credits

Thumbs down Getting Dumped

i was listening to the radio this morning and obviously the radio hosts follow sex and the city, because they were talking about someone on the show getting dumped by post-it note! did anyone see that?! is that not a ridiculous way to break the news to someone?!

then they said that phil collins and sylvester stallone both did the same, but by fax

i can't believe this! imagine getting a fax:

"i, so-and-so, would not like to continue our relationship, please accept this fax as confirmation" LORD!!

Credits
    LOL

amprincess

Re: Getting Dumped

Originally posted by montREALady
    i was listening to the radio this morning and obviously the radio hosts follow sex and the city, because they were talking about someone on the show getting dumped by post-it note! did anyone see that?! is that not a ridiculous way to break the news to someone?!

then they said that phil collins and sylvester stallone both did the same, but by fax

"i, so-and-so, would not like to continue our relationship, please accept this fax as confirmation" LORD!!
    yeah Carrie got dumped by that new boyfriend I didn't like him anyway though - he was real boring. that post-it nonsense was just so tacky :

Credits

Credits
    i was once found out thru my friend...........

i was so sad....

Credits

Re: Getting Dumped

Originally posted by montREALady

LMAO my friend got dumped in high school by a letter she sent him where he had to check if he wanted to be with here or not.

Credits
    Okay don't hate me...but I once broke up with someone by leaving a message on their voicemail..He lived far away so I couldn't do it in person...

Credits
    over the phone is jus as bad, cause you cyaa see di idiot and be near he to ring he neck after hearin di petty excuse

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Re: Re: Getting Dumped

Originally posted by amprincess
    yeah Carrie got dumped by that new boyfriend I didn't like him anyway though - he was real boring. that post-it nonsense was just so tacky :
    Girl I watch that show religiously, (Empress bows head in shame, yes Imix, there is COSMO side to this SOCADIVA)... Anyway I would do the same thing with the flowers, I think he wanted to hit that just to make sure he was making the right decision... Like I said MEN always know what they want, they're not confused, he just didn't know how to go around it to tell her... Carrie need to put on her Blahniks and get back into the city and off her Apple computer.. I take this show fuh seriousness... lol...

Credits
    Yeah i saw it the way burger dump carrie it was crazy.

amprincess

Re: Re: Re: Getting Dumped

Originally posted by empressedu
    Girl I watch that show religiously, (Empress bows head in shame, yes Imix, there is COSMO side to this SOCADIVA)... Anyway I would do the same thing with the flowers, I think he wanted to hit that just to make sure he was making the right decision... Like I said MEN always know what they want, they're not confused, he just didn't know how to go around it to tell her... Carrie need to put on her Blahniks and get back into the city and off her Apple computer.. I take this show fuh seriousness... lol...
    well I ain't ashamed to say it - I LOVE THIS SHOW! yeah Berger knew what he was doing the whole time I still think she should be w/ Mr. Big

Credits
    Originally posted by miss slaughter
    i was once found out thru my friend...........

i was so sad....
    Oh jeez, but look you're able to say that NOW, and I hope you moved on... Some people won't be able to admit that.. I was dumped a week before my sister died!HE wanted to go into the navy, but he didn't know how to tell me, so what does he do behind my back, REGISTER AND LEAVE.. THAT BASTARD, I'm kidding, actually he's married now and his mom and I are really cool. Somethings aren't meant to be!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Dumped

well I ain't ashamed to say it - I LOVE THIS SHOW! yeah Berger knew what he was doing the whole time I still think she should be w/ Mr. Big
    I love BIG... I mean he's so cool, nonchalant, I would love a Caribbean version of BIG in my life, I've always loved older men!!! Imagine Mr. Big on vacation in Martinique!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Oh jeez, but look you're able to say that NOW, and I hope you moved on... Some people won't be able to admit that.. I was dumped a week before my sister died!HE wanted to go into the navy, but he didn't know how to tell me, so what does he do behind my back, REGISTER AND LEAVE.. THAT BASTARD, I'm kidding, actually he's married now and his mom and I are really cool. Somethings aren't meant to be!
    1st - ah now notice mih grammatical error, soory dere

2nd - i've gotten over the dumping, and we speak good now, but we wanna get back together

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Dumped

yeah, Big was cool, and mature. Carrie should definitely deal wid he again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast