Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Germany going home

  1. #1
    Links30
    Guest

    Talking Germany going home

    Well the italians sure proved they have what it takes to move forward.

    France vs Italy

    What you think?

  2. #2
    Pebbles362436
    Guest

    Thumbs down

    Well the last time I checked the World cup was in Germany. So how they going "home"?

  3. #3
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    Well the last time I checked the World cup was in Germany. So how they going "home"?

    Chueepss, is how ppl have to be so technical. It does NOT take a rocket scientist to know what i meant. Geezz.

  4. #4
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    How about "The German footballers are going back to thier houses."

    No, wait, they must travel from their houses to the matches every day they were in the tournament.

    DOH

    Bago20, yuh on yuh own with this one.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  5. #5
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    How about "The German footballers are going back to thier houses."

    No, wait, they must travel from their houses to the matches every day they were in the tournament.

    DOH

    Bago20, yuh on yuh own with this one.
    WAW ppl on this Imix are really sensitive to the words and the meaning of them as if dey backsides cyah put two n two together.

    Chueepss i ent on my own, i just can stop responding to this thread and move on.. Simple.. I dont think i am gonna die for saying Germany is going home. People that do not take this literally would not even let that "GERMANY IS GOING HOME" bother them. So why should I?.

  6. #6
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    WAW ppl on this Imix are really sensitive to the words and the meaning of them as if dey backsides cyah put two n two together.

    Chueepss i ent on my own, i just can stop responding to this thread and move on.. Simple.. I dont think i am gonna die for saying Germany is going home. People that do not take this literally would not even let that "GERMANY IS GOING HOME" bother them. So why should I?.
    Bago...I think the ppl were just messing wit ya.......don't be so sensitive
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  7. #7
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    WAW ppl on this Imix are really sensitive to the words and the meaning of them as if dey backsides cyah put two n two together.

    Chueepss i ent on my own, i just can stop responding to this thread and move on.. Simple.. I dont think i am gonna die for saying Germany is going home. People that do not take this literally would not even let that "GERMANY IS GOING HOME" bother them. So why should I?.
    I was just joking with ya.

    Lighten up!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •