Thread: Germany going home

Links30

Talking Germany going home

Well the italians sure proved they have what it takes to move forward.

France vs Italy

What you think?

Pebbles362436

Thumbs down

Well the last time I checked the World cup was in Germany. So how they going "home"?

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    Well the last time I checked the World cup was in Germany. So how they going "home"?

Chueepss, is how ppl have to be so technical. It does NOT take a rocket scientist to know what i meant. Geezz.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    How about "The German footballers are going back to thier houses."

No, wait, they must travel from their houses to the matches every day they were in the tournament.

DOH

Bago20, yuh on yuh own with this one.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    How about "The German footballers are going back to thier houses."

No, wait, they must travel from their houses to the matches every day they were in the tournament.

DOH

Bago20, yuh on yuh own with this one.
    WAW ppl on this Imix are really sensitive to the words and the meaning of them as if dey backsides cyah put two n two together.

Chueepss i ent on my own, i just can stop responding to this thread and move on.. Simple.. I dont think i am gonna die for saying Germany is going home. People that do not take this literally would not even let that "GERMANY IS GOING HOME" bother them. So why should I?.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    WAW ppl on this Imix are really sensitive to the words and the meaning of them as if dey backsides cyah put two n two together.

Chueepss i ent on my own, i just can stop responding to this thread and move on.. Simple.. I dont think i am gonna die for saying Germany is going home. People that do not take this literally would not even let that "GERMANY IS GOING HOME" bother them. So why should I?.
    Bago...I think the ppl were just messing wit ya.......don't be so sensitive
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20

I was just joking with ya.

Lighten up!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"