Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Georgeflash the Ghay Bhattyman

Juan Dan

Georgeflash the Ghay Bhattyman

i dont know what name he used on dee haych har yet he has had at least 200 names in years

ask him if a lie me a tell

now george the fake badman jahmaycan bhattyman is BEST FRIENDS with nikki who is the most disgusting anti yaadman person one can find

yet they frens

she fukks men in the ass as she says and she fukd george

now that wouldnt be a problem if george wasnt running around on every site PRETENDING to love women

man look EVERY WOMAN

thats a great sign of a fish

says he flirting yet all he doing is putting on a show so people can think he not a dildo taking bhattyman

now for years now georgeflash and I have been civil
    we dont say much to each other

all of a sudden nikki disses me few nights ago and I defend myself
    next comes georgeflash running come to defend his master

yes flash nikki knows you a fish and you have to do what she says

please keep you faggatry to yourself
    thanks

Credits
    Mi shouldn't even respond to this because this likkle coward soon delete it.
    One name mi have on any site mi guh.

How many DHR characters you create? Can you even remember that many?

A wah tek dis intanet character.....
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Mi shouldn't even respond to this because this likkle coward soon delete it.
    One name mi have on any site mi guh.

How many DHR characters you create? Can you even remember that many?

A wah tek dis intanet character.....
    you a liad bhattyman

too fukkin lie

georgeflash was RECENT on dee haych har

what was your name before that faggat

werent you a mod on dee haych also?

you better not be who I think you are
    hear dat nugga?
    you better not be
    all dat clansman fake badman shit?
    you better not be takign badman things a play game wid it pon intanet clown nugga
    hear dat

as me seh EVERY SINGLE NAME I HAVE EVER USED ON DEE HAYCH HAR AND HIMIX was known to be me
    EVERY SINGLE ONE
    you a clown nugga

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    you a liad bhattyman

too fukkin lie

georgeflash was RECENT on dee haych har

what was your name before that faggat

werent you a mod on dee haych also?

you better not be who I think you are
    hear dat nugga?
    you better not be
    all dat clansman fake badman shit?
    you better not be takign badman things a play game wid it pon intanet clown nugga
    hear dat

as me seh EVERY SINGLE NAME I HAVE EVER USED ON DEE HAYCH HAR AND HIMIX was known to be me
    EVERY SINGLE ONE
    you a clown nugga
    Afta dem run yuh like dawg why yuh persist to henka pon dem site?
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Afta dem run yuh like dawg why yuh persist to henka pon dem site?
    come on nugga....I MADE THAT WEBSITE...that shit was wack when I got there....

you corny nugga and your character fake yaadman bullshit is corny.....

me and dem nuggas was had issues as I said and I fukd the site up....

you were/are a mod over there you know nugga.....

I havent been on the site in YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....since my last ban.....

even last week I wrote on himix that I am joining back dee haych har and nuggas who havent posted in years just POPPED UP...

thats you and your stupid character bullshit names nugga....

grow the fukkk up.....

arent you like 55 or something?

clown ass hooodrat fake yaadman nugga

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    You two need to PM each other love note and stop promote this biz

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    so when a thread was made for me days now how come you said nothing?

he is defending nikki who is defending lr cause she thinks she can try to get close to her by doing that

and thus in turn she shares whatever info or pics with georgeflash

they been operating like that for YEARS now

two fhags who hate women

now if you were fair you would have said this from yesterday in his thread
    thanks

Credits
    so when a thread was made for me days now how come you said nothing?

he is defending nikki who is defending lr cause she thinks she can try to get close to her by doing that

and thus in turn she shares whatever info or pics with georgeflash

they been operating like that for YEARS now

two fhags who hate women

now if you were fair you would have said this from yesterday in his thread
    thanks

One of the realest threads in a long time....lol, ha!
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

One of the realest threads in a long time....lol, ha!
    dem a try shut me up....yuh notice I dont say anything to dragon from me get ban some weeks ago.....there is a thing called business....there is a thing called honor....there is a thing called gal clown and low classed nuggas.....once people go into their profiles then thats that, one doesnt expect much else from them....

when me realise nikki and the mods on the other site were CLOSE or "I got secrets for you and you got secrets for me so we bonded forever and you cant diss me and I cant diss you"....then I realised it was a losing battle for me cause there is none I could trust....its like palice being creminals....

had to go from dee haych har....same thign is happening here...and when its ded....I GUARANTEE you they will pretend it doesnt exist as how dee haych har is....

which is why its SO IMPORTANT that the mantra continue "its just the net"....one can always say just joking or just netting or just puppeting etc childish bullshit

Credits
    UNNUH SEET NOW, AHLONG TIME ME DID AH TELL UNNUH
    PSA: a list of imixers i have dibs on

CHECK FROM POST # 58
    Weh yeye no see, heart no leap, gimme the ital stew because mi fraid fi nyam the meat

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by GSUM View Post
    UNNUH SEET NOW, AHLONG TIME ME DID AH TELL UNNUH
    PSA: a list of imixers i have dibs on

CHECK FROM POST # 58
    exactly....she on here pretending she a nice person and everybody from dee haych har loved her etc etc...

I was really hoping someone from there would come here and let them know....

cause as bad as she lie and do wickedness to me, me still dont disrespect har....

99% of dhr HATE HER AND told me not to have anything to do with her...

they said how she pretends to be peoples friends and she grimy and wicked...

and I DEFENDED her as much as I could thinking he was just being picked on for being promiscuous or bisexual....

not knowing she is a fukkin devil....

yet thanks very much...

and I apologise sincerely to ALL FROM THERE who me curse for her....cause the wickedness the folks said she has done...the wickedness she doing to me....I dont know how she sleep at nights

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    a Jamaican thug session, Nikki will get wet offa dat
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    dem a try shut me up....yuh notice I dont say anything to dragon from me get ban some weeks ago.....there is a thing called business....there is a thing called honor....there is a thing called gal clown and low classed nuggas.....once people go into their profiles then thats that, one doesnt expect much else from them....

when me realise nikki and the mods on the other site were CLOSE or "I got secrets for you and you got secrets for me so we bonded forever and you cant diss me and I cant diss you"....then I realised it was a losing battle for me cause there is none I could trust....its like palice being creminals....

had to go from dee haych har....same thign is happening here...and when its ded....I GUARANTEE you they will pretend it doesnt exist as how dee haych har is....

which is why its SO IMPORTANT that the mantra continue "its just the net"....one can always say just joking or just netting or just puppeting etc childish bullshit

Unfortunately, the direction of popular demand and popular culture is dictated by who's perceived as Hot Girl & Hot Guy.

People rarely listen to who is perceived as the smartest in the room, they rather listen to who is perceived at the coolest.

Sometimes that is the basis for friendship and comradary, cool factor perceived. Who's poppin', what's poppin...who's real, who's fake.

I notice over the past two years in various threads about friendship and relationships, and simply interaction with others. No one argues with your depiction of there being a abundant lack of LOVE in people's interaction. The whole "If i care about people, I wouldn't want to do things to hurt you, and encourage you to be progressive & positive. If there's a lacking, then it's safe to say it doesn't matter, and probably doesn't exist for many.

The few women on here that speak of positive/progressive/uplifting/meaningful things, I question their role/impact/influence in there circle & surroundings. Lets throw some names out there, for an example/scenario....if Femme, Agro, T'ameri, Mzjaze, Taj, Chinky, positive/progressive/ intelligent women. Are we to assume that they are circled with women of the same likeness? If they say, that they are...is that looking from the outside in..or from the inside out. Do they really know how "These women really get down"? Does their female friends and female family, know how they really get down? All around things are getting worse, yet love & progressiveness is supposedly abundant in sections of society. Perhaps, it's priviledged to a chosen few...like a gated community.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Unfortunately, the direction of popular demand and popular culture is dictated by who's perceived as Hot Girl & Hot Guy.

People rarely listen to who is perceived as the smartest in the room, they rather listen to who is perceived at the coolest.

Sometimes that is the basis for friendship and comradary, cool factor perceived. Who's poppin', what's poppin...who's real, who's fake.

I notice over the past two years in various threads about friendship and relationships, and simply interaction with others. No one argues with your depiction of there being a abundant lack of LOVE in people's interaction. The whole "If i care about people, I wouldn't want to do things to hurt you, and encourage you to be progressive & positive. If there's a lacking, then it's safe to say it doesn't matter, and probably doesn't exist for many.

The few women on here that speak of positive/progressive/uplifting/meaningful things, I question their role/impact/influence in there circle & surroundings. Lets throw some names out there, for an example/scenario....if Femme, Agro, T'ameri, Mzjaze, Taj, Chinky, positive/progressive/ intelligent women. Are we to assume that they are circled with women of the same likeness? If they say, that they are...is that looking from the outside in..or from the inside out. Do they really know how "These women really get down"? Does their female friends and female family, know how they really get down? All around things are getting worse, yet love & progressiveness is supposedly abundant in sections of society. Perhaps, it's priviledged to a chosen few...like a gated community.
    thats what I am saying about nikki and the crowd....
    she normally wouldnt be a person I invite into my personal space, (even on the phone)....
    people are gonna be who they are.....
    and you damn right its a cool factor or perception of....
    I remember when swerve was here...
    I remember when ananci was here....

nikki and george been TEAM for years.....
    the women like what htey like and we cant say anything about that....

the aim of the game is to sully everybodys reputation...if they known as lower than shit and hoes, then they gonna hunt in predatory fashion every woman who seems to have respect....

you watch the flex with lb and taj....in any case I have often wondered about circles and how folks really move....

and you very right about "how they really get down"....

imix women on average werent so bad, yet it definately seems going down a bad road....long as they happy though....

just give credit where its due....its been remarkable psychological games played....

Credits
    papayo... colo you aint easy..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast