Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geocaching

sharkie

Geocaching

Anyone ever heard of it?

Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site

One of our new hires was saying this as a hobby. Apparently there's treasures hidden around your neighborhood and you could go and find it! She and her kids do it all the time.

I want to do some drunk geocaching with my friends

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Yes.... I'm part of a hiking team in trinidad that does it... Actually, this sunday we're going on one... Someone usually plants it somewhere on the hike, which makes it more interesting for us to find... So u get the hike experience in conjuntion with the treasure hunt....
    Here's some info about the hike.... The geochaching is usually done while on the hike, so that info isn't posted. When we reach the meeting spot, we usually get the info about the search...

Sunday25th ####Sept
    Saut D’eau

This hike is rated as challenging and only hikers with a good level of fitness should attempt this hike. The hike begins on the hills of Paramin on a dirt road that leads only downhill through the evergreen forest until you arrive upon the flickers of light reflecting the magnificent waters of Saut D’eau. Also you will be greeted by the prominent statue of Saint Coin, who is said to be the guardian overlooking the bay .The water is cool and calm and offers the hiker a chance to soak and recover for the return journey, an uphill grind that is not for the faint of heart.

Rating - Challenging (7)

Duration – 1 hr down, 2 hrs up

Meeting Point – Brian Lara Promenade (Nicholas Towers) Port of Spain

Assembly Time - 7.00 am

Departure Time - 7. 30 am
    For further info vist Welcome to Caribbean Hiking Adventures or contact Adeian @ 789 0570
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

sharkie
    Nah, it's not only hiking, when I put in my zip code, the closest place is a park next to an elementary school and some random spots near my house, like a drain pipe? lol.

I going and put some TnT money in a few yes, I might add it to my run route.

Cool that you guys do it though, the girl who told me about it has an australian coin that has been around the world a few times.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    I never found anything tho. There r some seasoned people. Lots of white folk and tourists come on the hikes as well looking for their treasures... I wonder what's the prize for finding something???

~DD~

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    I never found anything tho. There r some seasoned people. Lots of white folk and tourists come on the hikes as well looking for their treasures... I wonder what's the prize for finding something???
    No prizes for finding things, it's just something to do. You leave things, you get things. You might find something cool to add a collection, you can go online to see how far it's been.

Credits
    Geocaching enthusiats would spend their money on round trips just looking for valuables. Its a fun sport tho. Keeps u engaged in travel and treasure hunting...

~DD~

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    Geocaching enthusiats would spend their money on round trips just looking for valuables. Its a fun sport tho. Keeps u engaged in travel and treasure hunting...
    enthusiasts

Well uhh, I don't think you travel just to geocache...you travel and geocache while there.

Gladiator
    Hmm I can only do it knowing winning something will be my satisfaction. ah cyah jus do it to jus do it..

Taj
    Credits
    hmmm
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Allyuh go on these kinna thing and let someone rape allyuh or worse yet rob allyuh.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Allyuh go on these kinna thing and let someone rape allyuh or worse yet rob allyuh.
    rob whey?? is a fockin box in a middle of a fockin park ass.

Spranga

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    rob whey?? is a fockin box in a middle of a fockin park ass.
    Wit a bomb inside

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spranga View Post
    Wit a bomb inside
    le sigh.

Credits
    well yes.. this thread jus took a turn for the worst... man again!
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

sharkie
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast