Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Union Fires Back

Credits

Gabrielle Union Fires Back

Gabrielle Union fires back at DWade’s estranged wife

May 5, 2010 by Roland
    Filed under Featured

View commentsComments

Actress Gabrielle Union is not taking any stuff from the estranged wife of Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade, who has hit the actress with a lawsuit saying she was being far too intimate with the NBA All-Star in the presence of their kids.

According to a lawsuit, reported in the Chicago Sun-Times, “Siohvaughn Wade claims actress Gabrielle Union ‘engaged in sexual foreplay with Dwyane Wade’ in front of Wade’s 8-year-old and 2-year-old sons while on an unsupervised visitation to the basketball star’s Miami home, according to a suit filed Tuesday in Cook County Circuit Court.
    Yet Union’s attorney released a statement discounting everything Siohvaughn Wade is alleging.

“Each and every allegation made is entirely false. Ms. Union wasn’t in the state of Florida or Illinois where and when each of these allegations are said to have occurred,” said C. Anthony Mulrain, identified in a statement emailed to me as Gabrielle Union’s legal representative. “These false accusations were previously made approximately one month ago in family court. Not only was Ms. Union not named a defendant at that time but the court ultimately rejected these claims as frivolous. Gabrielle apologizes to the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois for tying them up with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need.”

According to the suit, Dwyane and Siohvaughn Wade are still married, but have been involved in a lengthy divorce proceeding. The two have known each other since they were 15 years old, and Wade filed for divorce from Siohvaughn in 2007.

Gabrielle Union fires back at DWade’s estranged wife : Roland S. Martin Blog

Taj
    Credits
    pow!

right in the kisser

siovaugh suing right and left she better hope when all gets settled wade has to pay for her legal fees.

but damn it must be hard 15yrs old to now. Wow
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    smh

Credits
    Wade is nothing but a lil faggot, and a attention whore..

him and Gabrielle Union is not gunna last long. just ah stupid niiga

Credits
    mmmmmmm, she sounding wrong and strong

as long as your being a supportive mistress through a mans divorce proceedings, your setting yourself up for a disaster good luck gabby

Credits
    hahaha ...smh
    One step at a time

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM View Post

as long as your being a supportive mistress through a mans divorce proceedings, your setting yourself up for a disaster good luck gabby
    not a matter of wrong and strong, just setting shit straight...not condoning what is going on, but if someone coming and sue u, would u just take it like that....

they all need to act like grown-ups and de wife need to calm her ass down with that suing business...
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    so wade filled for a divorce in 2007 but him and gabrielle started dating in 2009 how is she a home wrecker

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Diva View Post
    so wade filled for a divorce in 2007 but him and gabrielle started dating in 2009 how is she a home wrecker
    I'm sure nuff ah deze jaded women can answer that. Some claim to have seen dem in the tabloids long before then so who knows. This is just one big mess. The estranged wife seems like she's bitter and trying to hurt Dwayne's image. Considering all his endosements, charitable involvements and popularity maybe she felt it necessary to now tarnish his reputation to hurt him. In the end she will be looking like a fool if what GU says is indeed true.

I dying to hear Coco explanation fuh dis cause she took the estrange wife story and sprinted to the finish line with it. In the absense of a response anything can seem plausable, but when both sides come out how do you choose the right one?

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Diva View Post
    Oh when u get an answer for that.. also tell me if he filed for divorce in 2007..how come he still isnt divorced?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SUGABUMBUM View Post

wrong and strong.. why would she openly declare that wade's is lying, unless she can prove it.. i mean this is age post tiger woods

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Oh when u get an answer for that.. also tell me if he filed for divorce in 2007..how come he still isnt divorced?
    man you kno the answer.. some wives will prolong the entire proceeding just to bleed the husband more financially and mentally..

i mean i would have problems giving a woman 50% for dealing with my sh!t, much less for paying some lawyer that aint contribution sh!t to be cleaning up on my expense HELLLLLLLLLLL NAH.. i would go OJ on the lawyers

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I agree with that one oui....i eh care how much on the line, but it go take 3 years for a divorce...unless they were trying to work something out, but 3 years he file and dat ish eh finalize yet?
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    i know of a divorce that took 5 years. And she was dating Jason kidd when wade was filing for a divorce so she may be a nba digger but she did not break up Wade and his wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    I agree with that one oui....i eh care how much on the line, but it go take 3 years for a divorce...unless they were trying to work something out, but 3 years he file and dat ish eh finalize yet?

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    man you kno the answer.. some wives will prolong the entire proceeding just to bleed the husband more financially and mentally..

i mean i would have problems giving a woman 50% for dealing with my sh!t, much less for paying some lawyer that aint contribution sh!t to be cleaning up on my expense HELLLLLLLLLLL NAH.. i would go OJ on the lawyers
    So she can hold up this process? There wasnt anything he could have done to speed it up?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast