Thread: Fyah pon V-day ..... it is still a F**king crock

Fyah pon V-day ..... it is still a F**king crock

Ah goh play like MBR and play Al Bundy... Stueps......

I never liked the blasted holiday .. never been moved to do nothing (ok .. I was moved once) but never mind that .... The only thing I am looking forward to this weekend is the dam 3 day weekend....

Nevertheless....
    Imix Ladies ah wish allyuh the best Valentines day may it be filled with love and happiness... may you be able to see or spend it with the one you want. If that dont work.. juss get fooped....

Imix men.. yuh done know we always get the short end of the stick..... so lets look forward to steak and blowjob day ......

I like meh filet mingon and blowjobs well done....

anyway ah back to peeping ... have a nice day ....

Sugar Apple
    stop hating...:p

and take my advice please

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    WELCOME BACK HOTPEPASAUCE!@!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Sugar Aloes

Re: Fyah pon V-day ..... it is still a F**king crock

Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    Ah goh play like MBR and play Al Bundy... Stueps......

I never liked the blasted holiday .. never been moved to do nothing (ok .. I was moved once) but never mind that .... The only thing I am looking forward to this weekend is the dam 3 day weekend....

Nevertheless....
    Imix Ladies ah wish allyuh the best Valentines day may it be filled with love and happiness... may you be able to see or spend it with the one you want. If that dont work.. juss get fooped....

Imix men.. yuh done know we always get the short end of the stick..... so lets look forward to steak and blowjob day ......

I like meh filet mingon and blowjobs well done....

anyway ah back to peeping ... have a nice day ....
    eh hem Trini on my mind tuh hell wit em

Sugar Apple

Re: Re: Fyah pon V-day ..... it is still a F**king crock

Originally posted by Sugar Aloes
    eh hem Trini on my mind tuh hell wit em

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    stop hating...:p

and take my advice please
    what advice....stueps.... ah nah do one dam shite.... ah in a bad mood vybes real sour right now...

I am I not hating... i wish all those a happy day ... i just saying ah dont like the blasted holiday ....

Sugar Apple
    what advice....stueps.... ah nah do one dam shite.... ah in a bad mood vybes real sour right now...

I am I not hating... i wish all those a happy day ... i just saying ah dont like the blasted holiday ....
    so because you in a bad mood...steupppps

fix up yuh mood...make an exception today and wine and dine the Queen. :)

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    so because you in a bad mood...steupppps

fix up yuh mood...make an exception today and wine and dine the Queen. :)
    i dont do a dam thing ah dont want to do .. I am not moved to do so hence .. ah stay meh Black A$$ inna meh dam house....
    and ah doh have no queen..... ah like joe millionaire ah looking for meh future wife... anyway ... ah done.... de dam day almost over anyway .... maybe in another life i will be moved ...

Sugar Aloes
    i dont do a dam thing ah dont want to do .. I am not moved to do so hence .. ah stay meh Black A$$ inna meh dam house....
    and ah doh have no queen..... ah like joe millionaire ah looking for meh future wife... anyway ... ah done.... de dam day almost over anyway .... maybe in another life i will be moved ...
    boss yuh reel bitter what for,come go trini ah tell yuh but nah

Sugar Apple
    : : : cheer the hell up.