Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Fun With Telemarketers

  1. #1
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Cool Fun With Telemarketers

    (ring, ring)

    Mystic: "hello? hello?"

    Voice: "ahmm yes, hello, may I speak to ummm mr. mystic, umm reveller please?"

    Mystic: "No."

    Voice: "Umm, excuse me?"

    Mystic: "No you may not."

    Voice: "Ahhh umm may I ask why?"

    Mystic: "Well if I told you, I'd be violating rule #1, right? Thanks for calling. Good bye." *click*

    i can be so mean

  2. #2
    Roz
    ~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~ Roz's Avatar Roz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    On the roof top
    Posts
    6,462
    Credits
    1,079,838
    Nice one to use!

  3. #3
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    HAHAHAH I LIKE DAT!!!

  4. #4
    amprincess
    Guest

    Re: Fun With Telemarketers

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    (ring, ring)

    Mystic: "hello? hello?"

    Voice: "ahmm yes, hello, may I speak to ummm mr. mystic, umm reveller please?"

    Mystic: "No."

    Voice: "Umm, excuse me?"

    Mystic: "No you may not."

    Voice: "Ahhh umm may I ask why?"

    Mystic: "Well if I told you, I'd be violating rule #1, right? Thanks for calling. Good bye." *click*

    i can be so mean
    my dad has been tormenting them for years and I've just discovered how much fun it is to take my stress & rage & cuss the telemarketers

  5. #5
    Pimptress
    Guest
    they dont call my house anymore

  6. #6
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Nephew, we are definitely family.. I play the same game too, ONLY TO THE RUDE ONE'S!
    I actually hate the ghetto sounding telemarketers, who sound like this:
    Tele: "uuhhh, Hello *chewing gum loudly*, Can I speak to the owner of the house?"
    Me: they're not here right now
    Tele: Forget it I'll call back later *click*!!

    DAYUM: Can I @ least call you a b**** fuh hangin up on me so abruptly!

  7. #7
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    DR. SILK > "hello

    Telemarketer > "May I speak to Dr. Silk please"?

    Dr. Silk > "Who's calling?"

    Telemarketer > " It's providian bank....

    Dr. Silk > Whats you name?

    Telemarketer > "My name is Richar....

    Dr. Silk > "What is your home number?"

    Telemarketer > "well sir I cant give that to you"

    Dr. Silk > "So how the fack yuh get mine?"

    "CLICK"

  8. #8
    Roz
    ~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~ Roz's Avatar Roz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    On the roof top
    Posts
    6,462
    Credits
    1,079,838
    Originally posted by DR. SILK
    DR. SILK > "hello

    Telemarketer > "May I speak to Dr. Silk please"?

    Dr. Silk > "Who's calling?"

    Telemarketer > " It's providian bank....

    Dr. Silk > Whats you name?

    Telemarketer > "My name is Richar....

    Dr. Silk > "What is your home number?"

    Telemarketer > "well sir I cant give that to you"

    Dr. Silk > "So how the fack yuh get mine?"

    "CLICK"
    ANother classic...carry on

  9. #9
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by DR. SILK
    DR. SILK > "hello

    Telemarketer > "May I speak to Dr. Silk please"?

    Dr. Silk > "Who's calling?"

    Telemarketer > " It's providian bank....

    Dr. Silk > Whats you name?

    Telemarketer > "My name is Richar....

    Dr. Silk > "What is your home number?"

    Telemarketer > "well sir I cant give that to you"

    Dr. Silk > "So how the fack yuh get mine?"

    "CLICK"

  10. #10
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    Originally posted by DR. SILK
    DR. SILK > "hello

    Telemarketer > "May I speak to Dr. Silk please"?

    Dr. Silk > "Who's calling?"

    Telemarketer > " It's providian bank....

    Dr. Silk > Whats you name?

    Telemarketer > "My name is Richar....

    Dr. Silk > "What is your home number?"

    Telemarketer > "well sir I cant give that to you"

    Dr. Silk > "So how the fack yuh get mine?"

    "CLICK"
    hahahaha

  11. #11
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Another one I used the other day

    Dr. Silk > "Hello"

    Telemarketer> (in an Indian accent) "How are you today sir?"

    Dr. SIlk >"'Im fine"

    Telemarketer> "good to hear...well sir we have a promotion today....

    Dr. Silk > "Wait!! I have a quick question.....how's the weather in India today?"

    Telemarketer > " Aaahhh aahhh"

    Dr. Silk > "I thought so "

    "CLICK"

  12. #12
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Silky: we are not worthy

    empress: rude or nice, black or white....dem all gettin' pelt from me.....u doan know me doan call meh

  13. #13
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    ooohh meh belly...

    hi mystic...

    hi silky...

    i glad i have this squeaky voice...


    phone rings "hello"

    "hi may i speak to ur mommy"

    "sorry she having sex with daddy"

    click...

  14. #14
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by slimgyal

    i glad i have this squeaky voice...


    phone rings "hello"

    "hi may i speak to ur mommy"

    "sorry she having sex with daddy"

    click...

  15. #15
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Originally posted by slimgyal
    ooohh meh belly...

    hi mystic...

    hi silky...

    i glad i have this squeaky voice...


    phone rings "hello"

    "hi may i speak to ur mommy"

    "sorry she having sex with daddy"

    click...
    haaaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •