Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends intermingling.

Credits

Friends intermingling.

Maybe I'm miserable but How do you feel about your friends intermingling? Example your friends from college intermingling with your friends at your job.

I got some friends who try and friend up all my female friends who i am plutonic with. It gets rather annoying. They my boys but jeez partner no need for you to know everyone i know. My social scenes do not need to have the same exact faces in them all. It gets rather boring. Lord knows i dont run down their female friends or whatever circles they hang with outside of me. It has even gone as fas as them trying to go high and low to figure out who a girl i was posed up with on an fb photo with and finding her after barely meeting her.

Like i said maybe im miserable but what you guys think?

sharkie
    you are miserable.

i started to include all my friends when hangin out because i didn't want to make one of of them feel uncomfortable.

so my friends from my old job got to know my friends from my new job who all got to know my bestfriend and high school friends.

they actually all have a really good time with each other. so it worked out well

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Maybe I'm miserable but How do you feel about your friends intermingling? Example your friends from college intermingling with your friends at your job.

I got some friends who try and friend up all my female friends who i am plutonic with. It gets rather annoying. They my boys but jeez partner no need for you to know everyone i know. My social scenes do not need to have the same exact faces in them all. It gets rather boring. Lord knows i dont run down their female friends or whatever circles they hang with outside of me. It has even gone as fas as them trying to go high and low to figure out who a girl i was posed up with on an fb photo with and finding her after barely meeting her.

dude, i am EXACTLY the same way....i HATE that shit....if i don't encroach your social space, don't encroach mine

and i also hate if you introduce me to your friend when we all hanging and they ask you for my numbe....don't just give them my number without asking me first just because we all got along and had fun...because if i get a strange text or number calling me, they gonna get their feelings hurt....and then i am calling you to cuss your ass out for giving out my number without my permission

Poca
    I don't like mixing my friends. As a matter of fact, I have different set of friends for the differents activities I enjoy.

Pebbles362436

No I agree. I have different type of friends that I roll with for different things. I don't mix buisness with pleasure. Some of my HS friends are not West Indian so they have no clue and understanding about carnival. I can't stand pushy and fass people that try to be best friends with everybody I know. Good thing I also have some very snobbish friends. So if they run up to one of them offline claiming me. My peeps are good and will often blank/snob them. Sometimes worst yet they will pick up the phone and call me saying how xyz moving behind my back.lol

Credits
    friends at work? what's that?? lol.. most people i hang out with have the same personality type generally so they get along.. however that said.. i for the most part, compartmentalize ..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

CocoErotika
    cant mix everybody. I dont know why people gotta friend up folks who aint their friends.

that annoys me. especially when they friend up my dudes. if you dont know my relationship with him.. back the fukk up.

I have been requested by other people because of a next friend but I always asked him first what was his friends agenda for requesting me and was it ok to accept.

he would tell me. "oh yeah he cool" or "that dude tryna fukk you.. he hit me up on the sidelines and asked me about you"

Credits
    I wonder what the imix dudes feeling. Im happy im not alone in this thinking.

Credits
    platonic hon......platonic relationship

Plutonic means
    1. Relating to or denoting igneous rock formed by solidification at considerable depth beneath the earth's surface.
    2. Relating to the underworld or the god Pluto.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    platonic hon......platonic relationship

Plutonic means
    1. Relating to or denoting igneous rock formed by solidification at considerable depth beneath the earth's surface.
    2. Relating to the underworld or the god Pluto.
    Small mix up.Thanks.

Credits
    is aight.... we're all prone to mistakes...

Credits
    I wonder what the imix dudes feeling. Im happy im not alone in this thinking.
    I like to keep them separate because some wont understand why I hang with the others. Similiar with my Soca vs Reggae friends

TC
    Credits
    I like most people here so far like to keep them separate. I doh like this mingling up and muching up business. I hated facebook at first for my friendlist being skin out for all other friends to see and add each other at will.Steups.

And what Nikki said...thats the exact way I do my do...what she wrote is almost exactly what Id have written.

Credits

no...you're not miserable...you just have boundaries...not everyone is grown enough to appreciate that

T-MAKAA

Stop cockblocking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast