Thread: Friend of a Friend has a Problem.

Dragon

RE: How Can I Meet?

Credits

Friend of a Friend has a Problem.

One of my best friends have a problem and she needs help.

Her boyfriend is very popular and his peoples planned a trip to go away for the weekend. She hears everybody talking about it but he has not mnentioned anything to her. So when she brings it up he tells her he is going with the boys, and why should would she want to go with him and his friends. Now she knows for a fact that this is not a boys day out. This is a trip for anyone who wants to go. He always does that type of stuff to her. I only wants her to go to work and come home. He is always out with his friends.

I told her to go ahead on that trip and don't study him. What do you think she should do?

RE: Friend of a Friend has a Problem.

It appears as if he does not want her to go.. Even though the trip is not classified as a "Boys trip" he want to lime with he boys. If she really want to go let she go by herself. Or she can stay home. In anycase she ahs to do what make her happy.

When the cat is away the mice will play.....

Dragon

[font color="Black" size="2" face="face"]Before any advice is given you need to tell us the age of your friend and her boyfriend [/font]

[font color="RED" size="4" face=""][center]Islands United
    Girl Power
    October 10th Miami Carnival
    [/font]
    http://www.islandmix.com/cgi-bin/backchat/dcboard.cgi?az=view_attachment&file=3d400fa20b20e20a.jpg

Credits

I agree with Hotpepasauce... but de ting is if yuh sayin he ALWAYZ does dis den maybe its somethin she needs to confront him about and find out why he doesn't want her to chill with him around his friends.. could be somethin scandalous goin on!

www.mrjump.freeservers.com
    www.kadooment.com
    www.kadooment.com/Rupee (soon to be updated!)

Stay safe and sweet and enjoy de soca!