Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Swollen
  • 2 Post By Vye Negre

Thread: Free thinkers Thread...

Credits

Free thinkers Thread...

DING! DING! DING!... The light bulb just got lit to the eyes of the non-believers that Cannabis sativa -AKA Marijuana- (THE WISDOM WEED) is the safest substance among all items classified as a drug. Colorado, Washington State, and Alaska says it's free to use the product for recreational purposes. Marijuana is roughly 114 times less deadly than alcohol, according to recent findings published in the journal Scientific Reports. Their study concluded that Alcohol and Tobacco is more deadlier than Marijuana - Many of us already knew that.

Big companies and politicians got pretty wealthy off the controlled production/reproduction of this freely grown, Jah-given weed while they incarcerated, fined and killed thousands of people for its possession, while allowing those more deadlier substances such as alcohol to recklessly take millions of lives of innocent people. For years it has been used in a controlled manner is what is called prescription drugs. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-based drugs are already FDA approved and prescribed to treat pain and nausea, glaucoma. All along they knew that marijuana influences pleasure, memory, thinking, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement. However, they were quick to inform the public of they negative side-effects (brain and memory lapse) if heavily used by young people.

I remember those days when the defence forces would visit my communities to cut down the trees or set the fields on fire or spray chemicals from helicopters to damage the crops.

It is only a matter of time before society understands that people like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Culture and the many legendary musicians were supporting a good cause.

PS: I am neither telling or saying Cannabis usage is for you or our kids. I'm only sharing some facts.
    Free thinkers Thread...-10349005_10204569916181180_6492032774757896904_n.jpg
    Collie4Nyah likes this.

Credits
    Cannibinoids (THC, CBD, etc.) are just ONE of the many benefits of the plant.....

Free thinkers Thread...-image.jpg
    Hibernation is a covert preparation for a more overt action.

Credits
    Now that America has signalled to our sheep leaders in the caribbean, that they now have uncle sam's ok to legalise marijauna, the curious question is this:

In an economically challenged region, will 'WE' realise the economic potential of weed? Or will we wait for some smart white guy to come in and put in some infrastructure so that 'THEY' can reap all the benefits while paying 'US' a few pennies - like we have seen in history, ten times over?
    mz_JazE and pennywhine like this.