Thread: Free At Last.....however

Credits

Unhappy Free At Last.....however

......I am now going into peeper status because I learned that responding to a post (even if you do not offend anyone, disrespect anyone, and just plainly state your opnions on a matter) can get you suspended from imix. So on that note I will keep all opinions on backchat topics to myself. Maybe I'll post a thing or two in the Soca room or Real Talk forums!

Oh yeah, I forgot...I learned that people who disrespect others on imix and who bring down the intergrity of the site only get a slap on the wrist. :
    Last edited by classyivy1; 02-12-2003 at 12:21 PM.

D'Only1

Re: Free At Last.....however

Originally posted by classyivy1
    ......I am now going into peeper status because I learned that responding to a post (even if you do not offend anyone, disrespect anyone, and just plainly state your opnions on a matter) can get you suspended from imix. So on that note I will keep all opinions on backchat topics to myself. Maybe I'll post a thing or two in the Soca room or Real Talk forums!
    tooo funny, I just post a I miss you post. Too damn funny.

Credits

don't leave... don't give up..

Credits

Oh yeah, I forgot...I learned that people who disrespect others on imix and who bring down the intergrity of the site only get a slap on the wrist. :
    I know you're not leaving:

amprincess
    no don't go!!!

D'Only1
    run forest run. Nah just joking. But really it's not worth it. You do you

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I have to agree with you 100% and more, I was peeping the whole drama that went down (NOT TO BRING UP OLD TINGS') BUT I thought you didn't offend anyone in the least bit, but just stated the facts which is in part of this whole atmosphere. I don't think the cursing and the constant back and forth of tantrums was needed, but hey that is ones freedom of speech believe it or not, and if that's a way one can get into trouble on the mix then I think one should think twice to how they are going to express themselves. Hey I think the safest place is the Soca chat and the other various talk forums...But girl keep on wit the mix, don't let that be a calling for you to leave! ONE

Credits

hmmm, i hear yuh girl!!! Like D'Only1 said "do you". We go organize via inbox (remember after carnival trip, i might be able to make it)
    Take Care

Credits
    I think I missed something can someone PM me and bring me up to speed

Credits

Let me just say...

@ Donly1...thanks for thinking of me

@ socababy..we'll definitely talk....how does May sound?

@everyone else...I'm not leaving just slinking into oblivion.

@empress.....Very disapointed. While I myself have come out in support of the moderators use of suspension or banning, it now seems to me that it at their discretion even if the party isn't offensive. From my understanding, I was suspended because I replied to the post and engaged in discussion. I was told I should not have posted. But I thought the choice was mine or anyone else's on the site to post or not. If there's something on the site that the moderators find offensive or disrespectful it is their duty to delete/ lock so no one else has access to it. I know that there is limited freedom of speech on this site and understand this, but I didn't know that there wasn't freedom of choice.

*slinks back into oblivion*
    Last edited by classyivy1; 02-12-2003 at 01:26 PM.

D'Only1

Re: Let me just say...

@ Donly1...thanks for thinking of me

@ socababy..we'll definitely talk....how does May sound?

@everyone else...I'm not leaving just slinking into oblivion.

@empress.....Very disapointed. While I myself have come out in support of the moderators use of suspension or banning, it now seems to me that it at their discretion even if the party isn't offensive. From my understanding, I was suspended because I replied to the post and engaged in discussion. I was told I should not have posted. But I thought the choice was mine or anyone else's on the site to post or not. If there's something on the site that the moderators find offensive or disrespectful it is their duty to delete/ lock so no one else has access to it. I know that there is limited freedom of speech on this site and understand this, but I didn't know that there wasn't freedom of choice.

*slinks back into oblivion*
    You know how we stay.

But I agree with you totally that the right to post or reply to any topic should not be a reason to be bannes or suspended. If there is some moderating to do, it should be done with some type of formality. It doh make sense if we are to be banned for participating, tell me yuh banning me for too much obscenity or attacking one member religiously. But my contribution to a post is based on my thoughts.

Ahhhhhh I tell yuh.... politics, it is a disease

Credits
    I understand your sentiments.

Thats why i will all ways use the INBOX.