View Poll Results: Have you check your credit score yet?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 77.78%
  • No

    2 22.22%
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Free Credit Check..

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Free Credit Check..

    How many of you have taken advantage of this service offered for free?!

  2. #2
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    never

  3. #3
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    I didnt think it was really "free" they always want you to sign up for something in the process

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    never
    Why not?

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    I didnt think it was really "free" they always want you to sign up for something in the process
    Bad excuse..

  6. #6
    i'm watchin' u thessalonians's Avatar thessalonians is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Av Room
    Posts
    2,171
    Credits
    1,006,084
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    How many of you have taken advantage of this service offered for free?!

    don't do it with those free services. it's no good.

  7. #7
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Why not?
    why use a service when you could request a copy of your credit report for transunion or equifax at no charge?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    why use a service when you could request a copy of your credit report for transunion or equifax at no charge?
    lol They are services ya know.. I am referring to the top 3 credit reports in the business, not Uncle Jack's hornifax in the garage..

  9. #9
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    lol They are services ya know.. I am referring to the top 3 credit reports in the business, not Uncle Jack's hornifax in the garage..

  10. #10
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    The best option for you to go to is www.annualcreditreport.com I recommend this to all of my clients...it will link you directly to the 3 major bureaus where you can request all 3 reports and also dispute right on line if there are and discrepancies. there is no hidden fees...there is no request for cc info...and they will not be billing you for anything later.

  11. #11
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    The best option for you to go to is www.annualcreditreport.com I recommend this to all of my clients...it will link you directly to the 3 major bureaus where you can request all 3 reports and also dispute right on line if there are and discrepancies. there is no hidden fees...there is no request for cc info...and they will not be billing you for anything later.
    it's saying page can't be found

  12. #12
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    it's saying page can't be found
    I ent know nah...it just worked for me... try https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp


  13. #13
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717
    Cause It Aint Free

    They Show You 1/3 Of Your Credit Report

    And Want You To Buy The Other 2 Reports

    I Used A Service Last Month Or 2


    I Got A Credit Card Now Though That Allows Me To See My Fica Credit Score Anytime I Want To
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  14. #14
    Jedi Saltfish Eater yellowman's Avatar yellowman is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    dutty jurzee
    Posts
    3,203
    Credits
    1,013,509
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    How many of you have taken advantage of this service offered for free?!

    juss checked mine last week...........

  15. #15
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    How many of you have taken advantage of this service offered for free?!
    the reports they give don't seem to be complete. i have a service discounted through my bank that gives me reports periodically throughout the year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •