Thread: foul mouthed neygah people chirren

Credits

foul mouthed neygah people chirren

yall shoulda heard these two girls (sisters apparently) cussin up each other in the chicken spot
    1: dumb ass
    2. fock u, fat bitch
    1. ####################hole
    2. so, dumbass
    1. imma fock u up in here
    2. kiss my ass

i wanted to say something but if one of those dirty fatherless fatbabies cuss me, i would flip and chop dem in the throat. im on work time..cant be ghetto right now.

so i stood by and watched and felt sad about the future

Credits
    racist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    yall shoulda heard these two girls (sisters apparently) cussin up each other in the chicken spot
    1: dumb ass
    2. fock u, fat bitch
    1. ####################hole
    2. so, dumbass
    1. imma fock u up in here
    2. kiss my ass

i wanted to say something but if one of those dirty fatherless fatbabies cuss me, i would flip and chop dem in the throat. im on work time..cant be ghetto right now.

so i stood by and watched and felt sad about the future
    You should have dropped kicked them both in the throat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Pole
    dammmmm ........you trying to fcuk a kid up

Credits
    it kills me to hear the way these kids carry on nowadays...i was far from an angel but i was discreet with mine...these hav eno shame, ready to cuss and carry on with anybody...frickin' shame,oui...

Credits
    the way these kids on the train does talk (especially a group of teenage girls) is no different really than how i used 2 talk w/ peers my age back then. the only difference is back then on the bus/train we eh carry on so in front of grown-ups cuz of the respect level that was automatically there. dat stuff was done when the older ppl were not around.

salty

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt
    the way these kids on the train does talk (especially a group of teenage girls) is no different really than how i used 2 talk w/ peers my age back then. the only difference is back then on the bus/train we eh carry on so in front of grown-ups cuz of the respect level that was automatically there. dat stuff was done when the older ppl were not around.

salty
    oh gosh...........I just be looking at them like damm I used to carry on so like that..........I just hate when it's a group of them

Credits

salty

many ah dem kidz nowadays is guttasnipes buh, no lie...dem learn de cuss fram their muddas. I have been disgusted upon many occasion to hear these women (american and west indian alike) lace into dem pickney wid all kinda eff's and cunt's and worst of all callin' dem stupid...is sad

law
    Credits
    the only difference is back then on the bus/train we eh carry on so in front of grown-ups cuz of the respect level that was automatically there. dat stuff was done when the older ppl were not around.

salty
    You said it -- no respect! Times change.

Credits

salty
    did u hump car doors then too??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Pole
    YEAH THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE MY STYLE

Credits
    That's the problem with the black race in this century no respect or value for each other .....They fail to realize that spanis h is the new black and the acceptible black too .This is the time for black people to assimilate and progress and make things right but unfortunately some will never learn and that's a fact and then they wonder y most jobs now say must speak spanish and english ...that is to obliterate the loud mouthed fat( I don't believe in the word ghetto since it has no relation to what was occuring ) uncultured and blackies like those in the restaurant

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey12003
    That's the problem with the black race in this century no respect or value for each other .....They fail to realize that spanis h is the new black and the acceptible black too .This is the time for black people to assimilate and progress and make things right but unfortunately some will never learn and that's a fact and then they wonder y most jobs now say must speak spanish and english ...that is to obliterate the loud mouthed fat( I don't believe in the word ghetto since it has no relation to what was occuring ) uncultured and blackies like those in the restaurant
    LOL why fat LOL.