Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footballer$ Wives

Credits

Footballer$ Wives

Anybody watching the season premiere?

All I got to say Tanya is one messed up biatch. I never thought I would say dis but I sorry fi Amber with Tanya swapping the babies

Why is Conrade havin sex with next gyal when he two alledged baby mamas givin birth?

Credits
    I watched it!

You see Tanya smoking with pregnant belly!!!!!

I had a good laugh last night.

But I miss Kyle and Elaine.

Credits
    i came across the marathon yesterday and was instantly hooked. That show is off the hook.

Credits
    the marathon was yesterday..stupse i was watching the 4400
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    This show is awesome!!!!

Tanya is one hot mess, but she makes the damn show.

The rape storyline was disturbing but real. No American soap would've touched that with a ten foot pole, and if one tried, would be edited to death or shot down by the FCC. I love the way Hazel blasted the team though.

I also miss Kyle and Elaine.

I wish I was at that wives luncheon! Va Va Va Voooommm!

What Tanya going to do when that baby starts looking more Indian boy. She's not American, she can't get away with "I have Cherokee on my daddy's uncle mother's side." bwaaaa.

Damn, Shannon proved what the right amount of plastic surgery can do to improve ones looks.

Can't wait for the next installment oui! I have to look for a dvd set of all seasons I love this show BAD BAD BAD!

and to those of you who watched the marathon...Welcome to the world of Footballers Wive$.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Lightbulb

yo tanya rhell fack up for real...but did allyuh see de preview fuh next week? De Dog goin and attack and kill de baby?!?! Ah think de smell ah de tanning lotion did it...dat woman well wicked...

I like how Hazel told dem boys and dem off...it was Bruno dat raped she wasn't it? I wonder what she gonna come back and do now, yuh see she cut she hear and dye it and making reservations? Lol...dat show is rhell kicks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    yo tanya rhell fack up for real...but did allyuh see de preview fuh next week? De Dog goin and attack and kill de baby?!?! Ah think de smell ah de tanning lotion did it...dat woman well wicked...

I like how Hazel told dem boys and dem off...it was Bruno dat raped she wasn't it? I wonder what she gonna come back and do now, yuh see she cut she hear and dye it and making reservations? Lol...dat show is rhell kicks
    Bruno is such a control freak it wouldn't surprise me. You see how he have a book for his wife to sign in when she is leaving the house and she have to list where she went.

Barbarella is going to blaze fyah oui. Hazel may not be able to clean up this mess.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Lawd I think we in fa a good season

Tanya and she Indian looking baby gonan be jokes. But I really concerned that nurse kill Amber/Tanya baby so no one could ever find out bout the switch that is until somebody need a kidney or bone marrow

I hope it's Bruno because they were kinda making it look like Harley but I glad he and he plastic Barbie get back together

I can't wait till the crazy chick come she is gonna make them lives a living hell

This is looking good

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by AXA_Princess
    Lawd I think we in fa a good season

Tanya and she Indian looking baby gonan be jokes. But I really concerned that nurse kill Amber/Tanya baby so no one could ever find out bout the switch that is until somebody need a kidney or bone marrow

I hope it's Bruno because they were kinda making it look like Harley but I glad he and he plastic Barbie get back together

I can't wait till the crazy chick come she is gonna make them lives a living hell

This is looking good
    I am not going to reveal anything but it defintely NOT my fellow scouser Harley.

That Bruno is a pig!

Credits
    Thank you for that info. no wI know we have atleast one kinda decent footballer on the team.

I missed several episodes from a few seasons what ever happened to Ian?

Credits
    You know we forgot about Noah. I wonder how his conversion storyline is going to play out. hmmmmmmm.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    You know we forgot about Noah. I wonder how his conversion storyline is going to play out. hmmmmmmm.

dat whole storyline does rhell facking disgust me! And why de ass de one black man have to be a friggin batty man? All I know is dat whole shit tanya had set up to have everyone see him bull dat man in de party had me

Credits
    I came home late last night and stayed up for the 1am showing. It didn't disappointment me a bit.

Tanya is #1 B_tch and everyone knows it.

Harley is such a great guy.

Hazel is my new role model. The way she put all of those guys in check was great. They went on that plane with their heads between their tails.

Can't wait for next week.

Credits
    I don't mind that he gay I mean we had to have one who out of the closet for more controversy. Please remember we still got some secret ones

I laugh at that one cause I know he gonna try but fail miserably plus dem was a lil too huggy huggy in the end for me someting tells me some of dem ain't been fully "cured" yet

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasilian_Cutie
    I came home late last night and stayed up for the 1am showing. It didn't disappointment me a bit.

Tanya is #1 B_tch and everyone knows it. Tanya Turner is the Alexis Carrington of the 21st century. the time has come! no other can out-b!tch her on this planet!

Harley is such a great guy.

Hazel is my new role model. The way she put all of those guys in check was great. They went on that plane with their heads between their tails.

Can't wait for next week.
    Am I the only the one that noticed how it was killing Hazel to give up that money to the girl? I'm sure if she was in a different position she would've found a good lawyer for her.

I loved the way she is so candid with the team. She really put them on full blast!!!!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast