Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Toppa_Toppa
  • 1 Post By all4life

Thread: Football Fans, Does Balotelli Deserve To Start?

Credits

Football Fans, Does Balotelli Deserve To Start?

i think not until he makes smarter decisions on and off the pitch. regardless great performance by him today

Credits
    he deserve to start

Toppa_Toppa
    Why does he need to make 'smarter' decisions 'off' the pitch? What has he done off the pitch to bring his place on the team into question. Also, the fella has played very well so far, he just wasn't scoring...just like other strikers like Ronaldo and Benzema. People need to get off Balotelli case.
    Oneshot likes this.

Credits
    i agree with toppa.. he's got anger management issues but they're really blowing it out of proportion..

in other news if by now the british public dont get that wayne rooney is off suspension and could be back in as little as the next game, they dead.. cos the BBC keeeps blasting it.. omg
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Why does he need to make 'smarter' decisions 'off' the pitch? What has he done off the pitch to bring his place on the team into question. Also, the fella has played very well so far, he just wasn't scoring...just like other strikers like Ronaldo and Benzema. People need to get off Balotelli case.
    make decisions on and off....hes talented but he does stupid stuff, lol if you dont know bout the man track record then i suggest you google it. today de man scored a cracker and wanna cuss the coach after; player had to shut his ass up quick.

Credits
    He should start, he's kept his notorious temperment in check so far. Kinda off topic, I give this Italian man at the gym a cold stare the other day and he quickly changed topics.

Was walking to grab some dumbells when happened to hear him talking and critiquing the 1 on 1 where Mario was too indecisive and allowed Ramos to catch up to him. He said: "that black guy on the team screwed up bigtime".
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Toppa_Toppa
    I know about his so-called 'record' but look at the nonsense Rooney has done. Why his tail was suspended for two (originally three) matches for the euros? But he is still England's Golden Boy. And look at the degenerate JohnTerry! Please, people need to chill on Balotelli. Yes, he needs to keeps his emotions in check but he has yet to do stuff on the same level as Rooney and Terry, etc.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    I know about his so-called 'record' but look at the nonsense Rooney has done. Why his tail was suspended for two (originally three) matches for the euros? But he is still England's Golden Boy. And look at the degenerate JohnTerry! Please, people need to chill on Balotelli. Yes, he needs to keeps his emotions in check but he has yet to do stuff on the same level as Rooney and Terry, etc.
    A racist who sleeps with his teammates wifes

As for Balotelli yeah I think he can start, started the first 2 games, so why not
    Toppa_Toppa likes this.
    ..look how the sun now raising up and the crowd now waking up, the atmosphere have vibes and nothing cant break it up......

Credits
    Being that Balotelli is the best striker in their team, he must start...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Biz View Post
    make decisions on and off....hes talented but he does stupid stuff, lol if you dont know bout the man track record then i suggest you google it. today de man scored a cracker and wanna cuss the coach after; player had to shut his ass up quick.

Balotelli has been playing very well and deserves his start. Anything outside of the training pitch short of being involved in criminal activity should have no bearing on his place in the 1st XI. He is young and enjoying the benefits of being a millionaire. He is a handful to manage, however he is currently Italy's best option at Striker.

Please enlighten some of us who "don't" know anout his off the field antics.
    Space available for RENT

Moi
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    Being that Balotelli is the best striker in their team, he must start...
    pretty much

Credits
    Now that England and Italy are playing each other, I'll be the most hated man in London when I wear my Balotelli football jersey... If Super Mario scores, then I'll pull my top for people to see Why Always Me?
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    Now that England and Italy are playing each other, I'll be the most hated man in London when I wear my Balotelli football jersey... If Super Mario scores, then I'll pull my top for people to see Why Always Me?
    lol,

going to be a Man City, Man City match up.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    lol,

going to be a Man City, Man City match up.
    Balotelli vs. Lescott, Milner & Hart...

This is a game I've been looking forward to and can't wait until tomorrow...