Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Folks with medical expertise....i need your help

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    Folks with medical expertise....i need your help

    how do you feel about chemical drugs versus natural remedies for diseases like high blood pressure and diabetes?

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    we keep telling you. pot doan't cure diabetes
    keep effing around and yuh next foot goan get cut off and dem will put on de next goat foot to mek it a pair.

  3. #3
    Big Steupss trinithunda's Avatar trinithunda is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,747,118
    well, my mom is a diabetic. she's tried both natural and chemical drugs. they both have there side affects. i say if it helps, go for it
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

  4. #4
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    we keep telling you. pot doan't cure diabetes
    keep effing around and yuh next foot goan get cut off and dem will put on de next goat foot to mek it a pair.
    just the man i was looking for. So what do you think? are you a fan of chemical drugs or the naturals...stuff like juniper berries and the like?

  5. #5
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    how do you feel about chemical drugs versus natural remedies for diseases like high blood pressure and diabetes?
    neither of them cure racism

  6. #6
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    neither of them cure racism
    thats great

  7. #7
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    just the man i was looking for. So what do you think? are you a fan of chemical drugs or the naturals...stuff like juniper berries and the like?
    start with a healthier lifestyle
    better diet, less portions, eat out less
    prepare own foods more and with better ingredients
    start with more physical activity and exercise

    chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes
    can be lessened with this approach. however, supplement with whatever clinical regimen that your physician recommends.

  8. #8
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    start with a healthier lifestyle
    better diet, less portions, eat out less
    prepare own foods more and with better ingredients
    start with more physical activity and exercise

    chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes
    can be lessened with this approach. however, supplement with whatever clinical regimen that your physician recommends.
    what about for a person that is over 65 and has been battling high blood preassure and diabetes for many years. The person than i am speaking on behalf of has been to several different doctors. they all have put her on all different types of chemical mediacations. In Everycase, the side effects have been so severe that the patient refuses to take the medication after only a week or 2. I believe in the Natural drugs and am fed up with the chemical business. Is my way of thinking primitive or should i give the chemical meds a fair chance?

  9. #9
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    what about for a person that is over 65 and has been battling high blood preassure and diabetes for many years. The person than i am speaking on behalf of has been to several different doctors. they all have put her on all different types of chemical mediacations. In Everycase, the side effects have been so severe that the patient refuses to take the medication after only a week or 2. I believe in the Natural drugs and am fed up with the chemical business. Is my way of thinking primitive or should i give the chemical meds a fair chance?

    medication aside, are any of the things i mentioned being adhered to?
    diet and exercise

  10. #10
    RasYardHindian Simon S's Avatar Simon S is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    D BLOCK
    Posts
    5,569
    Credits
    1,057,717
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    start with a healthier lifestyle
    better diet, less portions, eat out less
    prepare own foods more and with better ingredients
    start with more physical activity and exercise.
    yeah....and stop eat left overs.....AND MEAT!!!

    my dad has diabetes and ther was a time when he was eating real healthy and he used to take half his medication. His sugar levels were almost normal.

    IMO - Diabetes and hypertension are two diseases the people can avoid completetly ...

  11. #11
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    medication aside, are any of the things i mentioned being adhered to?
    diet and exercise
    Ecercise could be better. Diet isnt bad. How much can Stress influence diabetes?

  12. #12
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Simon
    yeah....and stop eat left overs.....AND MEAT!!!

    my dad has diabetes and ther was a time when he was eating real healthy and he used to take half his medication. His sugar levels were almost normal.

    IMO - Diabetes and hypertension are two diseases the people can avoid completetly ...
    i agree. unfortunately, the older generation didnt get that memo

  13. #13
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    Ecercise could be better. Diet isnt bad. How much can Stress influence diabetes?

    Stress is de leading cause of HYPERTENSION my fren. Stress can mek ppl do tings.

    Don't sleep pun dat. Identify what stressors can be eradicated and tackle those seriously.

  14. #14
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    i agree. unfortunately, the older generation didnt get that memo
    Just like the younger generation ain't getting the memo now, which means they'll have the same exact set of problems in the future.

  15. #15
    RasYardHindian Simon S's Avatar Simon S is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    D BLOCK
    Posts
    5,569
    Credits
    1,057,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist
    Just like the younger generation ain't getting the memo now, which means they'll have the same exact set of problems in the future.
    epsecially them .....my folks didnt have no McDonalds to run to..

    like Cleophus said tho ...STRESS..... major disease starter..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •