Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FloFlo

  1. #1
    Sweetest Chick alive lol! sweetchick's Avatar sweetchick is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    is me business
    Posts
    3,997
    Credits
    1,006,315

    Talking FloFlo

    wat d rass girl : yuh doh tell meh mornin and we supposed to be partners in crime







    wats up

  2. #2
    the lost one TTmudder's Avatar TTmudder is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Inna De Mad House
    Posts
    6,971
    Credits
    1,018,560
    You see how she does switch pon yuh. I doh trust she at all at all.

  3. #3
    Sweetest Chick alive lol! sweetchick's Avatar sweetchick is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    is me business
    Posts
    3,997
    Credits
    1,006,315
    Quote Originally Posted by TTmudder
    You see how she does switch pon yuh. I doh trust she at all at all.
    doh worry i go deal wit she jus now

  4. #4
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchick
    wat d rass girl : yuh doh tell meh mornin and we supposed to be partners in crime







    wats up
    soz girl ... i was out most of the day, more like good night now ...

  5. #5
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Floflo
    soz girl ... i was out most of the day, more like good night now ...
    what is it like 10:30 there
    what are you doing home on a friday night

  6. #6
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by TTmudder
    You see how she does switch pon yuh. I doh trust she at all at all.
    stay outta this u ...

  7. #7
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    what is it like 10:30 there
    what are you doing home on a friday night
    dunno ... i'm bored ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •