Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Flickin ####################a

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Flickin ####################a

    Stop trace me.

    Me notice from wha day you want tek set pon me. Me nuh know wha me do you.


    Just low me and fold up under fowl.


    Me nuh look man, and me nuh want dem look me.

  2. #2
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Stop trace me.

    Me notice from wha day you want tek set pon me. Me nuh know wha me do you.


    Just low me and fold up under fowl.


    Me nuh look man, and me nuh want dem look me.
    Look you?!! Yuh have ah pucci? My yute stop talk fockry an evryting will arite. Doh accuse me in yuh lil boy antics dem an we cool. Persist at yuh own peril.

  3. #3
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Don't quote me or address me in any thread.

    You hear?


    Better

    Don't post in any ah me thread.

    Cool?

  4. #4
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Don't quote me or address me in any thread.

    You hear?


    Better

    Don't post in any ah me thread.

    Cool?
    Maybe you should use the ignore feature.

    You hear?

    Better

    Just voluntarily delete your account.

    Cool?

  5. #5
    Freedom Soca Taliban's Avatar Soca Taliban is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,914
    Credits
    1,517,407

    Cool

    Ah know I doh be around deez parts much, but is there ah certificate of title or ah deed given when an individual starts a thread?? Keep seeing ####################z arung here barkin orders bout doh pose in d thread dey start.......whaiz dah one?

  6. #6
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban View Post
    Ah know I doh be around deez parts much, but is there ah certificate of title or ah deed given when an individual starts a thread?? Keep seeing ####################z arung here barkin orders bout doh pose in d thread dey start.......whaiz dah one?
    Doh study deze jus come setta cunthead an dem wid da pack ah ass!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •