Thread: FLAMES WILL BE ON THE PARKWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits

FLAMES WILL BE ON THE PARKWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE EVENT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WITNESS.

THIS IS ONE FETE, WHICH IS THE LARGEST IN NORTH AMERICA, THAT FLAMES WILL DEFINITELY MASH UP, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE BEST AT-BEING ON THE ROAD.

WITH THEIR EXTRAORDINARY MUSICAL ABILITIES AND VERSATILITY, THEY SHOULD HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.

SO ENJOY, BEACAUSE I WILL!

ALSO, I AM ESPECIALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE IF THEY WILL PLAY HIP HOP TUNES.

BajanFete

RE: FLAMES WILL BE ON THE PARKWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must feel bad for u because the Flames never made it down Eastern Parkway. I saw their truck but then they started turning trucks off whihc is my main problem because they turned more trucks off this year.

Credits

thats only cause the trucks came down the parkway too late and we only had the road until 6:00pm...that is a known fact so there is nothing that we can do about them turning the trucks down unto the side streets...actually all we can offer is for the band leaders to start going down the parkway earlier.

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-01 AT 03:18 PM (EST)[/font][p]Flames had technical difficulties, as far as I heard and it took them quite awhile to have them fixed.
    I specifically went to hear a piece of them but they didn't sound too hot.
    So maybe they did them a favor by turning them off. I'd rather remember them when they were tearing up the place than remember them like this!!!

Credits

RE: Andy Armstrong with Xtatik???!!

Credits

THANKS FOR YOUR SYMPATHY BUT I DID NOT MISS THEM. I MET THEM BEFOR THEY STARTED ON ALBANY AVENUE AT ABOUT 3:30 AND STUCK WITH THEM UNTIL 7

THEY MADE IT ONTO THE PARKWAY BUT ONLY GOT AS FAR AS UTICA.

BECAUSE OF THE GENERATOR PROBLEM THEY DID NOT GET TO DO MUCH JAMMING ON THE PARKWAY.

THEY WERE ALLOWED TO JAM ON UTICA UNTIL THE REACHED NEW YORK AVENUE. THEY HAD ATLEAST 3 BLOCKS FILLED WITH PEOPLE JAMMING BEHIND THEM.

BajanFete

Yea, I know that about 6 its every year but this year was worse than before. At about 345 I walked up to bout a black from utica and the haitain truck Sweet micky was there I walked back down from there because I almost got maced from a cop because haitains can't act then walked down to Kingston realize trucks were moving slow so walked back up at about 515 and that truck has barely moved, I think that was the problem right there. Main regret was leaving krosfyah and rupee because my friend is antiguan she wanted to see the flames (my father is antiguan so I also wanted to see them) so we walk to see if we come jump with them down from rochester but i reached up there and at 555 they started turning the first truck off utica so I left with that.