Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flag-O-Rama

Credits

Flag-O-Rama

I think natty said it right. The whole 25-30 of you were there. How much time out of a minute I should waste responding to you all. I will say this, your word has been heard and the people will make the necessary changes. My advice to you if you could do it then you would. If you can't then shut up. No one really concerned what your ideas are. There were over 8000 people there. Maybe I should say this again how much of a minute should I waste. Tell them Executive said so

amprincess

RE: Flag-O-Rama

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-02 AT 10:34 AM (EST)]There were over 8000 people there.

over 8000 people where may I ask??????????????

Credits

Customer Service

Its been said that a satisfied customer will tell on 2-3 other people about their satisfaction.
    A dissatisfied customer tells 10-13 people...
    I'm not good at math, but if you take 25 people who tell 10 of their friends (who will undoubtedly spread the word to another 10 of their friends) about Flag-O-Rama, that's 30% of the "8000" people who attended who will more than likely never go back.
    Hmm, and here I was thinking that the whole point of throwing parties was to deliver what you promised so people can keep coming back....silly me! :)

"The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes."

Credits

>"I think natty said it right. The whole 25-30 of you were
    >there. How much time out of a minute I should waste
    >responding to you all."

Exec, it only takes 5 minutew to respond once to our comments. noone is asking for a tit for tat conversation or an arguement.

"I will say this, your word has been heard and the people will make the necessary changes."

Thank you. that's what we want- better shows for the money. this is not a fight down or something personal against you-we're just tired of supporting these events that promise a million artists, when in reality only 5-10 end up performing.

"My advice to you if you could do it then you would. If you
    can't then shut up. No one really concerned what your ideas
    are.

why are you contradicting yourself? if noone is concerned then why did you just say that people will make necessary changes regarding our concerns.

"There were over 8000 people there."

yes 8,000 people, which is why they should have provided their 8,000 supporters with a better, more organized show or at least a respectful explanation/apology.

"Maybe I should say this again how much of a minute should I waste. Tell them Executive said so"

Executive, no need to be stink... my point is, if you say you don't care about our ideas or gripes then don't advertise and repeatedly tell the crew to come out and support and then try to dis us when the event does not hold up to what was promised. I will not comment again because i'm not looking for personal beef with you, just voicing my opinion-like you do.
    >
    >

Credits

I have to say something here. Not for nothing, not only you, but ALL promoters of any event should be concerned with what the people who are paying their money have to say! This is not a personal matter, this is business. Come on man, in any other business if yuh false advertisng something that is cause for something to be done legally. What the hell??x( I tired saying though, we should really stop blaming de promoters. We need to show dem that we serious about what we saying and stip going to such events. Boycott the promoters that do not come true. Plain and simple. How many times do we have to have this happen to us now!!! Yes if alyuh say it was 8,000 people there fine. I remember de first Socarama had 10,000 people. If every time certain promoters have an event and a 2,000 people LESS show up, we not go have to talk no more and there will be no reason to shut up. Is better yuh just come out on a flyer and say who go be there, and if yuh booking other artist doh say nothing until dey show up and give we a surprise nah!
    GA hmmmmmmmmmmm we still have a far far place to go.

Credits

No beef its business all the time. I said the people will make the necessary changes not me. I gave not to you but to you all my advice. Don't take it personal. Ave. Entertainment heard your concerns but I don't see why you all are holding these people responsible. From big fetes to small parties the same thing going on. If you hold one responsible hold all accountable. since 95 when I was a vincy flag waver the same thing has been happening. I don't know but talking about the same thing over and over sounds like a waste of time to me.

Credits

Finall y some sort of sense. You will get what you command

Credits

This really saddens me to hear The Executive take such an offense to what he defended so much to me as well as the other imix family. I was there and if that place had 8,000 people well yes i must of been at the wrong flag a rama. I didn't want the show to flop. But knowing all those who were involved it was a given. So if you want to be wrong and strong go ahead but darling you were the one that was giving the fight down about the event. its your bed lie in it and sleep

Credits

Executive as a spokeperson for the event I think your approach is all wrong. The fans and supporters were dissapointed. They paid their hard earned money and as usual what was promised was not delivered. People have to organize rides, babysitters, etc. to attend events and support these ventures. You did not pay to go in there. You had nothing to lose.

Learn to be humble.

Credits

I did not attend the show, but all I want to say is don't take the Imix family for granted. You may not think that our concerns and opinions count, but we represent a good number of the population that support these events. For one, who knows how many people pass thru this site to find info on events. I know tons of people who are not members but use this site as a resource. So when you lashing out at the ones who posting yuh also lashing out at the ones who don't post but attend the events and feel cheated. Just to let the promoters of this event know, Sunday night everyone that called in to 103.1 said that flag o rama was a disappointment and a flop. Long and short of it, NEGATIVE PUBLICITY!

Credits

Humble for what? You all not getting it or mixing me for someone else but I am just like any other DJ hired to play. Unfortunately I ask you all to come out. It's like DJ Spice putting up a flyer or Stylz putting up a flyer. But because of my nature and professionalism The Big Boys call on me to help them. That's what I do. But I don't need to explain one thing to anyone at anytime. Get it clear. But I guess we as a poeple will continue to do as we do all the time. TALK.

Who had to find babysitter? :) What da hell do I care. One more piece of advice do like me and lime wit d illegal rum shop crew. I heard they didn't even see the show:)

Credits

You are really a piece of work.

Check your inbox.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-02 AT 12:33 PM (EST)][FONT SIZE =5]THIS IS DIRECTED TO THE EXECUTIVE...(BY THE WAY THIS IS SOMEONE FROM THE PANTONICS CREW)WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED WERE DISSAPOINTED, TO HEART!!!x( x(xSINCE YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH PEOPLE WHO WERE IN CHARGE OF THE FLAGORAMA YOU NEED TO RELAY THE MESSAGE THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE WERE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED x(x(x(. Why did they SAY that certain artist were going to be there if they knew that it was a lie!!!!on a business level that is very unprofessional and bad for business!!!!
    "SEXYTRINI9"
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits

Since yuh say pantonics I will inbox you.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

[FONT SIZE=6]COOL
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast