Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: First time.

  1. #1
    Hot, sweet and spicy. bebespice's Avatar bebespice is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,026
    Credits
    1,022,313

    First time.

    In all the time I know PhatJamzKidd he was early for once. The man was at the party about 6PM. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting anyone to come out before 8PM so I was really surprise when he said he was on his way. Sorry about that baby, I was not dress or anything yet for the party. Thanks for passing through again after your boatride.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by bebespice
    In all the time I know PhatJamzKidd he was early for once. The man was at the party about 6PM. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting anyone to come out before 8PM so I was really surprise when he said he was on his way. Sorry about that baby, I was not dress or anything yet for the party. Thanks for passing through again after your boatride.
    I am a simple man of substance.. I guess I lived out in LI for too long as well. But when I see a time I usually try to get there an hour or two after dat. I ent into the coming casually late ting then complaining when the party done early.. Hopefully I can start a trend and unno can meet me by the bar for drinks..

    *And no problem babes I support people that support me*

  3. #3
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    I am a simple man of substance.. I guess I lived out in LI for too long as well. But when I see a time I usually try to get there an hour or two after dat. I ent into the coming casually late ting then complaining when the party done early.. Hopefully I can start a trend and unno can meet me by the bar for drinks..

    *And no problem babes I support people that support me*

    thats how i try to be...but i hate being the only person somewhere...

    bebe...i know pjk tends to be on of the few people i know who tries and usually is on time...its usually others who hold him up hehehe

  4. #4
    Hot, sweet and spicy. bebespice's Avatar bebespice is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,026
    Credits
    1,022,313
    He was always like three four hours late everytime we had to do something together. Bowling-late, pool-late

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimptress
    thats how i try to be...but i hate being the only person somewhere...

    bebe...i know pjk tends to be on of the few people i know who tries and usually is on time...its usually others who hold him up hehehe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •