Thread: First time.

Credits

First time.

In all the time I know PhatJamzKidd he was early for once. The man was at the party about 6PM. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting anyone to come out before 8PM so I was really surprise when he said he was on his way. Sorry about that baby, I was not dress or anything yet for the party. Thanks for passing through again after your boatride.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bebespice
    In all the time I know PhatJamzKidd he was early for once. The man was at the party about 6PM. To tell you the truth, I was not expecting anyone to come out before 8PM so I was really surprise when he said he was on his way. Sorry about that baby, I was not dress or anything yet for the party. Thanks for passing through again after your boatride.
    I am a simple man of substance.. I guess I lived out in LI for too long as well. But when I see a time I usually try to get there an hour or two after dat. I ent into the coming casually late ting then complaining when the party done early.. Hopefully I can start a trend and unno can meet me by the bar for drinks..

*And no problem babes I support people that support me*

Pimptress
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    I am a simple man of substance.. I guess I lived out in LI for too long as well. But when I see a time I usually try to get there an hour or two after dat. I ent into the coming casually late ting then complaining when the party done early.. Hopefully I can start a trend and unno can meet me by the bar for drinks..

*And no problem babes I support people that support me*

thats how i try to be...but i hate being the only person somewhere...

bebe...i know pjk tends to be on of the few people i know who tries and usually is on time...its usually others who hold him up hehehe

Credits
    He was always like three four hours late everytime we had to do something together. Bowling-late, pool-late

Quote Originally Posted by Pimptress
    thats how i try to be...but i hate being the only person somewhere...

bebe...i know pjk tends to be on of the few people i know who tries and usually is on time...its usually others who hold him up hehehe