Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: First Brazilian Post#8 Gazillion

  1. #1
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390

    First Brazilian Post#8 Gazillion

    So I am still chicken of getting a Brazilian but have made the appointment regardless. I ordered topicaine with 5% lidocaine in it.

    Can anyone tell me if they have used a topical numbing agent and if it provided any relief for them?

  2. #2
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    So I am still chicken of getting a Brazilian but have made the appointment regardless. I ordered topicaine with 5% lidocaine in it.

    Can anyone tell me if they have used a topical numbing agent and if it provided any relief for them?
    I have and no it didn't make it any less traumatizing. Not me and waxing anymore (did it twice)...I pack my Daisy wherever I go, when i feel to shave everyday I do and when I don't I just embrace my stubble!
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

    "god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

  3. #3
    Baby Luv Sencia's Avatar Sencia is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Zion
    Posts
    10,948
    Credits
    1,017,107

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva
    I have and no it didn't make it any less traumatizing. Not me and waxing anymore (did it twice)...I pack my Daisy wherever I go, when i feel to shave everyday I do and when I don't I just embrace my stubble!
    tru- trust me unless they are putting u to sleep or giving u an epidural yuh will feel it.

  4. #4
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    tru- trust me unless they are putting u to sleep or giving u an epidural yuh will feel it.

    Okay. I am officially back to being scared shiteless!

  5. #5
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Ah Brazillian? What is dat?

  6. #6
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Ah Brazillian? What is dat?

    Bare c-unt!

  7. #7
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Okay. I am officially back to being scared shiteless!
    girl just close your eyes and hold your breath.

  8. #8
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    girl just close your eyes and hold your breath.

    I still gonna use the stuff and take 800 mg Ibuprofren.

  9. #9
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I still gonna use the stuff and take 800 mg Ibuprofren.

    i juss tekkin two advil bout an hour before.

  10. #10
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    i juss tekkin two advil bout an hour before.

    I would be dead. I took two advil before my regular one and I wanted to dead.

    Next question? What is the upkeep on a brazillian?

  11. #11
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    I would be dead. I took two advil before my regular one and I wanted to dead.

    Next question? What is the upkeep on a brazillian?
    im a newbie like you, but id figure the same as a regular.

  12. #12
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Okay, here's another question. . .

    Anyone on here ever wax themselves at home?

  13. #13
    Registered User mochany25's Avatar mochany25 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    1,056,200
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Okay, here's another question. . .

    Anyone on here ever wax themselves at home?

    You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to anyone who can do it themselves because I couldn't do it!
    Beauty fades. Character lasts a lifetime.

  14. #14
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by mochany25
    You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to anyone who can do it themselves because I couldn't do it!

    Yeah, I think I am going to buy one of the Gigi at home kits. I want to maintain my legs underarms and bikini. Maybe I will go to the salon every two months for those areas.

  15. #15
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    Quote Originally Posted by mochany25
    You can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to anyone who can do it themselves because I couldn't do it!

    ent? das crazy talk right there. but i think yuh might can speak to trini exhibitionist... yuh know she do everything...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •