Thread: Finding brand new clothes

Trini Precious

Finding brand new clothes

What will you do if you happen to go to the store you see a bag with clothes on the floor near the counter. You tell the guy behind the counter somebody left they bag. He tells you he don't know nothing. Ok..you go about yuh business and buy what you came for but yuh still curious about what's in the bag..you happen to peek in the bag and see the jeans are your size....now u thinking should u leave the bag or take the bag bc you know the jeans will fit you and some crackhead will come and take the jeans and still it for $5-$10.

What will you do?

sharkie
    how could i see the tag wit a peek?

i'd leave it, chances are the person might retrace their steps and go back to that point

but if it still dey when i swing by at the end of the day............

Trini Precious
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    how could i see the tag wit a peek?

i'd leave it, chances are the person might retrace their steps and go back to that point

but if it still dey when i swing by at the end of the day............
    The tag is noticable...Yea the person will retrace their steps what if they do that and the bag is gone by the time they make it back to the store....

U and the person lost out on somes jeans...the the crackhead on the block down got his fix for selling the jeans for $10 and the jeans is worth over $60

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Precious
    The tag is noticable...Yea the person will retrace their steps what if they do that and the bag is gone by the time they make it back to the store....

U and the person lost out on somes jeans...the the crackhead on the block down got his fix for selling the jeans for $10 and the jeans is worth over $60
    you eh lose nuttin, cuz yuh din have nuttin to start wit in de fuss place. wha de ass de crackhead doin in de nice part of de store rubbin up on ppl lookin fuh random bags of clothes.

steups.

Trini Precious
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    you eh lose nuttin, cuz yuh din have nuttin to start wit in de fuss place. wha de ass de crackhead doin in de nice part of de store rubbin up on ppl lookin fuh random bags of clothes.

steups.

LMAO...bc I live in Crown Hts ...the crackheads does be everywhere

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Precious
    LMAO...bc I live in Crown Hts ...the crackheads does be everywhere
    wurd