Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finals week.

Credits

Finals week.

To all my fellow college students, good luck.

I haven't been out the house all w/e, and havent been able to return phone calls, so today on my way home my friend calls me to tell me every1 is upset at me. Then when I said I doh have time for this, i get yelled out for acting this way, so I had to break down what finals week in college is all about. I have a lot of work to complete before classes wrap up Monday, and exams start next Thursday. Now ordinarily I would a cuss and go on wid my way doing what i gotta do but I care if these grp. of friends are upset at me b/c i consider them family, but why ppl doh realize finals week in college is stressfull. I don't feel i have to explain my situation and what's going on, every1 in school is running around like a chicken w/o a head.I am taking a very difficult accounting class and the the professor is allowing us to do added work to boost our grades up so I am very happy, but it means I have limited time. Right now w/o school I have nothing so I have to stay focused, and it's very stressful and time management is the key to success. So now i gotta take time out of my schedule to explain what's going on, and I wouldn't do this if i didn't care, but now it has me irritated. It's not that I am being rude but I have to stay on point. So my friend was sent to tell me every1's displeasure and I got him to understand b/c he knows what's going on and we're very close. So tell me if I wrong I said tell every1 after this week I can come lime and will be calling ppl allyuh juss ha tuh gih me a chance to ketch myself.

Ppl juss doh know college is serious ting, they feel is easy and juss b/c after H.S. they went into the workfield they feel is dem alone have it hard, i wish dem could spend a semester in my shoes.

Toppa_Toppa
    I'll be acting like you in a while. I have a presentation for Spanish n an Anthropology paper to revise for tomorrow, a research paper for aueronautics due on Thursday n then another paper for History due Friday.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    I'll be acting like you in a while. I have a presentation for Spanish n an Anthropology paper to revise for tomorrow, a research paper for aueronautics due on Thursday n then another paper for History due Friday.
    funny thing is ppl feel is easy.
    every comp. lab ram, de library ram, ppl looking like a jumbie b/c they eh sleep.
    ah tell yuh ppl juss doh know bout finals eh.

Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Credits
    goood luck

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    funny thing is ppl feel is easy.
    every comp. lab ram, de library ram, ppl looking like a jumbie b/c they eh sleep.
    ah tell yuh ppl juss doh know bout finals eh.
    What yr are you? I'm just a sophomore, ah ain suffering so much. I cool

Credits
    What yr are you? I'm just a sophomore, ah ain suffering so much. I cool
    u lucky. i too am a soph, and since i finished all my required courses early i had to take classes for my major early, and these teachers doh play, business majors know what i talking bout. thank God this year i eh have no presentations. i juss want to hurry up n finish so i can enjoy summer.

what makes it worse is when u have dem ole gwen gwens who does bore yuh rass n doh teach.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    u lucky. i too am a soph, and since i finished all my required courses early i had to take classes for my major early, and these teachers doh play, business majors know what i talking bout. thank God this year i eh have no presentations. i juss want to hurry up n finish so i can enjoy summer.

what makes it worse is when u have dem ole gwen gwens who does bore yuh rass n doh teach.
    Or you started your major already? What University do you attend. I'm a Psychology major and I'll start mine when I'm a junior. Right now my courses still manageable nuh no big scene.

Credits
    Senior over here! .........good luck to you guys.....i'm gonna be done with this shit in december

I have 3 papers to start and 3 weeks left for school, and about 3 homeworks for my online classes to complete, and about 12 journals for my english class that i never did to complete now (meaning i have to go to like 12 art museums)....and on top of that 6 finals and about 3 or 4 more tests to study for!

i swear i'm about to die literally!!!!!!!!! and on top of that I just started a new job!

i'll let you guys know when the funeral is.
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Originalrudeboy, ah feel yuh pain. As an MIS major, ah know dese damn professors doh play! Stupesssssssssss

Credits
    Or you started your major already? What University do you attend. I'm a Psychology major and I'll start mine when I'm a junior. Right now my courses still manageable nuh no big scene.
    temple. familar w/ the name?
    it's the school bill cosby went too, he forever biggin it up.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83
    Senior over here! .........good luck to you guys.....i'm gonna be done with this shit in december

I have 3 papers to start and 3 weeks left for school, and about 3 homeworks for my online classes to complete, and about 12 journals for my english class that i never did to complete now (meaning i have to go to like 12 art museums)....and on top of that 6 finals and about 3 or 4 more tests to study for!

i swear i'm about to die literally!!!!!!!!! and on top of that I just started a new job!

How yuh go let us know? Through a psychic?

Credits

good luck.
    my one professor added another paper b/c he said we didnt cover all the material, and is a week left and today he didnt show up for class, and didnt tell us the topic yet. steups.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    How yuh go let us know? Through a psychic?
    yes, my spirit will still be on imix wishing i got the hell off the computer to do my damn work!
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    yes, my spirit will still be on imix wishing i got the hell off the computer to do my damn work!
    Ok cool!

Credits
    i feel u man, after monday its on..... i didnt even do that well this semester so i wont b sleepin' either.... cant wait till after may 12....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast