Thread: Finally Allyuh Reach!!!

Credits

Finally Allyuh Reach!!!

I am so happy to see all of these new members as well as old members on the message board :-). Welcome to all new members, I would shout allyuh out (Muddy Angel, soca chick, krazie jammahz, yardie man, mellenium diva, etc.), but allyuh coming in by 10s each day.

But special big up to Muddy Angel, who I met this Sat. (she is a very beautiful woman and a sweety)

I know allyuh go enjoy this site, it is very special to alot of us old members. I hope allyuh dont act shy and will always voice your opinions. I am looking forward to reading/responding to the topics allyuh will post. But remember to respect the opinions of your family members.

I also encourage allyuh to check out the amazing "culture" section created by Ilandfnsty. It is very imformative.

As for me, I will be observing more than anything for the next weeks to come! I know its hard to believe because I like to talk. Why??? Too much confusion with this Miami thing! Good Luck to all promoters, band leaders, and all Miami goers! Like Trinigyal, I will not be there.

And again WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS !!!

Peace and Love
    socababy

PS: Guyanesesun, where d' hell yuh been? I missed you!!! But welcome back and I am looking forward to reading your post!

Credits

RE: Finally Allyuh Reach!!!

Socababy, like yuh want mih to cry or wha'? Oh, yuh mention all de new Islandmix members and yuh didn't mention de Midnight Robber and I thought we bonded talking about back home parlour days. Wha's dat? Like yuh want to gih me a taban-truck and not a tabanca. , Pressure!! Just joking...I'm glad to be in de 'Mix. My job is busy but when things get a little hectic de 'Mix is a good escape.

Blessing to all members new and ole!

Robber out!

Credits

socababy what's up,thanks for thinking about me.I just have been real busy with work and going through a lot of stuff.but I'm back
    welcome to all the new members and looking foward to meeting you
    guys before the year is out or next summer.

P.S. How is school going socababy?
    American By Birth, Guyanese By Blood!!

Credits

gyanesusn check your inbox!!!

robber, how yuh mean we did bond!!!! and i didnt forget that, it was such a special moment!!! but you have over 30 posts, you aint no new member !!

peace and love
    socababy

Credits

Oh lawd 'baby!!You put all mih business in de road! Ah tryin' a ting. Ah just didn't want to feel left out. Can you blame a Robber for trying to feel loved.

Presshah!!

Credits

For some time now I've known about the island mix family. I now believe it is time for me to become a part of it. I am looking forward to the discussions I will have with allyuh. Much respect to my best friend socababy for opening my eyes to this site. And a special whats up to brownskintrini,ilandfnsty,sanfdo st., junkyard dogg, triny spice. And hello to my new homeboy The Executive

Peace and Blessings

Chyna_Doll signing out

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-01 AT 01:00 PM (EST)[/font][p]Chyna_Doll,
    All I can say is it's about time. Much love!!!
    Blessings!!!

Credits

RE: Bunji to marry....

Credits

Well ah must say thanks for such a big up, we must meet again and we go bounce up in Miami.
    You girl,
    Muddy Angel.