Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: 'finally'!

  1. #1
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    Talking 'finally'!

    I could wear meh skirts and sandals and things



    or can I?

    Is this weather just here to torment and tease me

  2. #2
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    I could wear meh skirts and sandals and things

    yuh fly back to Trinbago oh wha???

  3. #3
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    I could wear meh skirts and sandals and things



    or can I?

    Is this weather just here to torment and tease me
    cool beans

  4. #4
    Bajan Sugar SwEeTsOcAlAdY's Avatar SwEeTsOcAlAdY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Posts
    4,839
    Credits
    1,019,814
    don't get too excited... its been like that in UK and it was just raining HARD. Not fair... but enjoy the weather while it lasts, don't waste those precious moments.

  5. #5
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry
    yuh fly back to Trinbago oh wha???

    I wish
    but, when I stepped outside this morning...........I was like....

    WHAT?

  6. #6
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by SwEeTsOcAlAdY
    don't get too excited... its been like that in UK and it was just raining HARD. Not fair... but enjoy the weather while it lasts, don't waste those precious moments.

    HUSH!!



    Believe me, I know.....not to take it for granted.......I could wake up tomorrow and see snow

  7. #7
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    ....I needed a light sweater this morning....... but, supposedly lots of sunshine today, but once again, rain and all that tonight.......colder air tomorrow.......I knew it wouldn't last long.

  8. #8
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    ....I needed a light sweater this morning....... but, supposedly lots of sunshine today, but once again, rain and all that tonight.......colder air tomorrow.......I knew it wouldn't last long.
    morning dahlin

    its been 80 to 90 degrees the past few days here.... where on planet earth u live?

  9. #9
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    morning dahlin

    its been 80 to 90 degrees the past few days here.... where on planet earth u live?

    Hi sweetie

    I'm in Toronto........

  10. #10
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    morning dahlin

    its been 80 to 90 degrees the past few days here.... where on planet earth u live?
    : it juss hitting 70s around here

  11. #11
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist

    Hi sweetie

    I'm in Toronto........
    well atleast u not in north carolina

  12. #12
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    well atleast u not in north carolina

    so sorry...pray tell why yuh in NC?

  13. #13
    Registered User Nv Da KyD's Avatar Nv Da KyD is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    QUEENZ!....holla at da kyd!
    Posts
    1,726
    Credits
    1,008,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist

    Hi sweetie

    I'm in Toronto........

    toronto...awwwww.....poor ting....lolz

  14. #14
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimptress
    : it juss hitting 70s around here
    u better be lucky it reach that

  15. #15
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    so sorry...pray tell why yuh in NC?
    i had too many warrants in NY



    nah, just need a change..... but i didn't bargain for this kind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •