Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Figuring out Men....

  1. #1
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135

    Figuring out Men....

    Scenario....

    Girl and Boy dated...for 9 months...then went their seperate ways..because of wrong timing...She was ready for a relationship and he wasn't...no hard feelings...are there..right???

    So 2 months after the little breakup...the girl..emails the boy..just asking..how he is doing...

    Boy replies...but also asks girl out for drinks..

    Now is boy askin girl out for drinks..just to catch up on the past 2 months...or is boy still interested????Or maybe changed his mind...

  2. #2
    WHAT? DCboy's Avatar DCboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Pepsi Cola Factory
    Posts
    4,688
    Credits
    1,014,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    Scenario....

    Girl and Boy dated...for 9 months...then went their seperate ways..because of wrong timing...She was ready for a relationship and he wasn't...no hard feelings...are there..right???

    So 2 months after the little breakup...the girl..emails the boy..just asking..how he is doing...

    Boy replies...but also asks girl out for drinks..

    Now is boy askin girl out for drinks..just to catch up on the past 2 months...or is boy still interested????Or maybe changed his mind...

    could be horny

  3. #3
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    Scenario....

    Girl and Boy dated...for 9 months...then went their seperate ways..because of wrong timing...She was ready for a relationship and he wasn't...no hard feelings...are there..right???

    So 2 months after the little breakup...the girl..emails the boy..just asking..how he is doing...

    Boy replies...but also asks girl out for drinks..

    Now is boy askin girl out for drinks..just to catch up on the past 2 months...or is boy still interested????Or maybe changed his mind...

    I agree w/ dc boy :p

  4. #4
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    who the hell knows, I give up tryin to figure them things out, jus ask and dun..no time to waste

  5. #5
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    Scenario....

    Girl and Boy dated...for 9 months...then went their seperate ways..because of wrong timing...She was ready for a relationship and he wasn't...no hard feelings...are there..right???

    So 2 months after the little breakup...the girl..emails the boy..just asking..how he is doing...

    Boy replies...but also asks girl out for drinks..

    Now is boy askin girl out for drinks..just to catch up on the past 2 months...or is boy still interested????Or maybe changed his mind...
    boy could be still interested and doesn't know how to express...or he could just be asking her out just because of one thing in mind....

  6. #6
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Nah....I know its not because he's horny....definately know that...

    He's one of those weird kinda guys...that ,that isn't really important to him...

  7. #7
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    who the hell knows, I give up tryin to figure them things out, jus ask and dun..no time to waste

  8. #8
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea
    who the hell knows, I give up tryin to figure them things out, jus ask and dun..no time to waste
    de key word right there... Can't waste any time atal!

  9. #9
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    If he was ready to get back together he shoulda been the one to make contact since he was the one that was not ready before.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  10. #10
    WHAT? DCboy's Avatar DCboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Pepsi Cola Factory
    Posts
    4,688
    Credits
    1,014,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    Nah....I know its not because he's horny....definately know that...

    He's one of those weird kinda guys...that ,that isn't really important to him...

    not really important to him....that's the game guys running these days

  11. #11
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    If he was ready to get back together he shoulda been the one to make contact since he was the one that was not ready before.

    You are so right!!!! Now I know its not because of that...

    I think its just to catch up....but it just came outta nowhere..he's unpredictable like that...

    DCBOY ...if you knew the whole story..you'd know what I mean...its not game..its just him...

  12. #12
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    You are so right!!!! Now I know its not because of that...

    I think its just to catch up....but it just came outta nowhere..he's unpredictable like that...

    DCBOY ...if you knew the whole story..you'd know what I mean...its not game..its just him...
    Yeah, I'm pretty much always right.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  13. #13
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Yeah, I'm pretty much always right.

    Confuscious say....!!!

    "If man want women back ..he'll take initiative.."

    Hahaha...

  14. #14
    Registered User Tempted Hawk's Avatar Tempted Hawk is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    449
    Credits
    449

    oh boy....i see trouble...

    the gym, laundry, is more like it, skip the drinks....LOL....dont fall for no traps.

  15. #15
    Puma Power Posse-NY Angie Fyah's Avatar Angie Fyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,460
    Credits
    1,011,135
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnoticmixer
    the gym, laundry, is more like it, skip the drinks....LOL....dont fall for no traps.


    Haha....he isn't that crafty...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •