Thread: Fight

Credits

Fight

Yesterday I almost got into a fight with this guy while working student security at a party. It escalated to the point that his boys and my security staff had to jump in between us. Do you guys think that some men have a problem with respecting a woman with authority?

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Yuh Shoulda Bus He Head
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MISS TRAFFIK
    Yuh Shoulda Bus He Head
    I tried to but there was interference from both sides.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DCtrini07
    Do you guys think that some men have a problem with respecting a woman with authority?

Definite. Having held a few leadership positions I can affirm this. There are some males who no matter what in the back of their minds a woman should not be controlling them, in even the smallest way. I think this also stands true in some relationships.

Credits
    Yesterday I almost got into a fight with this guy while working student security at a party. It escalated to the point that his boys and my security staff had to jump in between us. Do you guys think that some men have a problem with respecting a woman with authority?
    well i respect a women in authority more than a man.............yo i went to some stupid party today where u get searched at the door and some lady searched me ..and wow she had her hands all up in my pants ...yup i loved it..........women are the best
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits

Shadup

Credits

kicks

just joking Glad it didnt go there

Credits
    Yeah some do. Sh!t some women do too. Those who do on both sides are quite backward in thinking. I had to leave the room when one of they guys said "I would never vote for Hillary Clinton cause she's a woman, but I might vote for a black woman doh cause black women got balls." The fool was serious by the way.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    just joking Glad it didnt go there
    I guess you do not take my post serious enough to actually give an answer to the question. Thanks saveoursoca, you are the greatest.

Credits
    thats a big, fat, YES!!!! I once had a male supervisor at my job tell me that I was plain out "too young to be in that senior of a position".....i'm sure if i was a man he would not have felt that way.