Thread: A Few Questions

VINCY4LlFE

A Few Questions

Since you have been a MEMBER of Islandmix.com, what have you learnt about yourself, if anything?

Has Islandmix IMPROVE or WORSEN your SOCIAL skills, if at all?

How has Islandmix enriched your LIFE, if at all?

And has Islandmix been a DISRUPTIVE force in your LIFE, if at all?

Credits
    Soca Chat - gained more insight of soca music i've never heard of b4 and latest news/updates

Real Talk - educated plenty on a wide range of topics, even though i been peeping the forum onpurpose since 1/1/04. will resume positing in may.

imix is very disruptive at work, especially during boring meetings when i surf on my handheld.

improve/worsen social skills - nope. not a ting 4 me. still the same stubborn toad from b4.

salty

Credits

Re: A Few Questions

Originally posted by VINCY4LlFE
    Since you have been a MEMBER of Islandmix.com, what have you learnt about yourself, if anything?

I've learn that I'm very out spoken and about some of the topics that come up on the mix.

Has Islandmix IMPROVE or WORSEN your SOCIAL skills, if at all?

Islandmix has WORSEN my social skills...no just joking they have "highten" my social skills that I'm able to see things in different views.

How has Islandmix enriched your LIFE, if at all?
    I've meet new people from different but smiliar backgrounds that open my eyes to a lot of things

And has Islandmix been a DISRUPTIVE force in your LIFE, if at all?
    HELL YEAH THEY BEEN DISRUPTIVE......I can't do my work at all......but on the other hand it has enrich my life cause I've met people from all walks of life. [/b]