Thread: Fend for OUR OWN

Credits

Fend for OUR OWN

It seems like soca is going to have to keep fighting on its own while some ride on its back...whats new?

well dis is comin from de track sang by Alison Hinds and Foxy Brown. Does Foxy Brown really need promoting in the Caribbean and everywhere else soca goes...Was she just testing out the waters or what? Im not against collaberating genres (with moderation) but the other genre has to lift up soca too.

I havent heard anytin from Foxy Brown or the rap/urban community about the song Put It Up. It's not on Foxy's new album n i wont be surprised if its not on the next album. This is the one-sided treatment that must not continue.

I doan know if there are future collaberations with Foxy to be aired in the rap community, hopefully...if not...tisk tisk tisk. But what do i know? I fairly ignorant anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Soca music lives through you, so tek care of yuhself
    ichard

18425 NW 2 Ave #335 Miami Gardens, Fl 33169
    Credits

FOXY BROWN/ALISON HINDS at OPA LOCKA

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-01 AT 06:59 AM (EST)[/font][p]Saturday, October 6
    thanks to WEDR 99JAMZ & CDC Promotions for making their appearances possible.

http://folksites.com/miamicarnival

(305)653-1877 Miami Carnival HOTLINE

Credits

RE: The most dangerous fetes!!!

Credits

RE: Fend for OUR OWN

same ole story......and i'm getting vex everytime something about foxy is posted them friggin miami (whoever) keep putting up that same post

a liitle help to recognize we thing is nice but if we have to wait on others to respect it first before we big it up then we in Trouble......people not coming down to flippin miami to see foxy...we was coming there long time before she dam realize she was trini!!

ok miami!!!