Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: which female imixer you want see in a mud match with another female imixer

  1. #1
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318

    which female imixer you want see in a mud match with another female imixer

    name them who you want see in a mud match
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  2. #2
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    name them who you want see in a mud match
    see what i mean...sex and sexy ting...

    lol and you didn't believe me.

  3. #3
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    see what i mean...sex and sexy ting...

    lol and you didn't believe me.
    wha sex ting in that oh lawddd
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  4. #4
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW View Post
    wha sex ting in that oh lawddd
    you picturing two women in mud fighting each other?

    come on dude.

    I guess that's the problem, you don't realize how it come across. Makes sense now.

    Not saying nothing wrong with having the jokes and thoughts, but if is that one dimension i always see with you, it doesn't leave much room for convo...cause you not even flirting directly with a particularly female, is just general umbrella thoughts of sexual things. Women can't really just step into that and begin a conversation, is what i was trying to show you in that thread where you said we don't pay you no mind...is not your face.

  5. #5
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    you picturing two women in mud fighting each other?

    come on dude.

    I guess that's the problem, you don't realize how it come across. Makes sense now.

    Not saying nothing wrong with having the jokes and thoughts, but if is that one dimension i always see with you, it doesn't leave much room for convo...cause you not even flirting directly with a particularly female, is just general umbrella thoughts of sexual things. Women can't really just step into that and begin a conversation, is what i was trying to show you in that thread where you said we don't pay you no mind...is not your face.

    is like they really retarded Browni?... my gosh

  6. #6
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    is like they really retarded Browni?... my gosh
    don't you start, he ask the question and i feel honestly nothing wrong with his face so i am trying to help him see what IS a problem...and is from caribplanet days to here him have that steelo so him need to realize how ME see him anyway.

    you too harsh you going to mek di man si yuh name in the thread an ketch him FRAID. lol

  7. #7
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    i wanna see dollbi vs nicki inna mud match

  8. #8
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    don't you start, he ask the question and i feel honestly nothing wrong with his face so i am trying to help him see what IS a problem...and is from caribplanet days to here him have that steelo so him need to realize how ME see him anyway.

    you too harsh you going to mek di man si yuh name in the thread an ketch him FRAID. lol
    alright. mi nah seh nothing more

  9. #9
    Kakez868
    Guest
    Lol@ How She Bounce Herself In De Conversation

  10. #10
    Banned MR.BOOMBASTIC's Avatar MR.BOOMBASTIC is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in a tight spot
    Posts
    9,002
    Credits
    1,096,484
    nikki vs mystique

  11. #11
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    i am quite disturbed that dudes are calling my name in this thread

  12. #12
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    i am quite disturbed that dudes are calling my name in this thread
    That should tell u something

  13. #13
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    i am quite disturbed that dudes are calling my name in this thread
    :
    Because they know what going to happen once you pin them...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •