Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fellas what would you do?

DSP
    Credits

Fellas what would you do?

Not usually my kind of topic but I decided try reading something
    different while perusing..One of the sports forums also has subforums for guys to have an outlet
    to share experiences like this and others..

Finally sitting down and ready to share my story brehs.

Was having a great relationship with gf then pregnancy happened and things went left. I got shook up, being fresh outta school and the job prospects were looking bad out here. We fell out and after a few months I got on my feet enough to provide the way I felt I needed to.

Start going over to he crib to watch my child while she partied or worked. She's constantly moving and/or switching jobs, but she's in a good money-making field. I'm content just co parenting and doing me (now splitting time between watching my kid between my spot and hers).

Then I start hearing about dudes that she's talking to, but more importantly - bringing over around my son. I throw her the "do your thing, but don't confuse my kid by having them hanging out". She say she understands but goes right ahead. Meanwhile she's in my ear talking about maybe getting back together and if marriage is still in the cards. Me still feeling guilty about being shaky during the pregnancy is kind of entertaining it, but I tell her to handle her affairs and get back at me. This was about a year ago and she still in those ways.

I'm ready to shut all that down officially without having to deal with any petty stuff. Anybody got experience here?

What exactly are you asking? She hasn't matured yet. Despite being the mother of your children
    Yeah, but she's still the mother of my child and we've never stepped foot inside a courtroom. The thing keeping everything going has been personal "respect" and now I feel that's not fundentally there. I don't want to call her out on her bs and get that petty wrath or hear a big sob story. Seems kind of unavoidable. Even considered just giving an ultimatim, but even that seems generous. I really tried brehs to be an upstanding guy and do right but this childish stuff feels like a constant slap in the face.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Shutting down what exactly? The possibility of getting back together? He feels the respect isn't there because she brings other guys around the kids?

Credits
    This story is not clear.

Credits
    im confused.. shut down the arrangement, or shut it down and take her off the martket get married for hte kid or something like that

DSP
    Credits
    He's deciding whether to move on or not.

He's losing the desire to pursue anything with her anymore.

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    So he pussied out when she was pregnant and left her high and dry.
    Now he is considering if SHE is good enough to stay with?

This is a joke right?
    rayt2009 likes this.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    This is written like when people telling you a story and leaving major crucial parts left because they do not want to look bad.
    rayt2009 likes this.

Credits
    This is one confusing story that started from the middle...
    Only shades of colour that are seen on IMIX, BLACK, WHITE & GREY. The beauty of all things are transform into those colours... Winter very LONG, spring, summer fall very SHORT.

Credits
    So he's afraid of cutting romantic ties with her in fear that she will bring him to court?

DSP
    Credits
    lol I'm not good at these topics, I didn't post any questions for details so I don't know.
    I'm just taking it at face value. From what I gathered he staying because he felt guilty his attitude during the pregnancy I guess.
    They both seem confused to me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    lol I'm not good at these topics, I didn't post any questions for details so I don't know.
    I'm just taking it at face value. From what I gathered he staying because he felt guilty his attitude during the pregnancy I guess.
    They both seem confused to me
    they still fcking? cause it seems implied.

Credits
    agreed.

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    they still fcking? cause it seems implied.
    I hope not, not if she seeing other dudes

then again everybody's different.

Credits
    If he is really concerned about her bringing all kind of elements in front of their kids, he should get back with her. It doesn't seem like he stayed any major thing wrong with her apart for her not being a big money maker or something like that.

Credits
    he should get that arrangement in a legal document.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast