Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Fellas.....Ah moment of your time?

Credits

Fellas.....Ah moment of your time?

Have we reached the point of no return or have we already crossed that bridge? Women make up about half the workforce and in most household today they are equal earners or head of household. Do the financial freedoms and civil liberties that women enjoy today make the words that come out of their mouths cut deeper when they’re upset? We can say that we have evolved as men and that the times we live in dictate that we do so, but…except for the physical attributes that most women lack do you see a day where women will seriously not need a man?
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Gladiator
    There are already a significant fraction of the female population who say they dont need a man.

However as society changes so will tradiational institutions between men and women, like marriage. Maybe this is why we have a large percentage of society who dont see marriage as a necessity

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    There are already a significant fraction of the female population who say they dont need a man.

However as society changes so will tradiational institutions between men and women, like marriage. Maybe this is why we have a large percentage of society who dont see marriage as a necessity
    ..from Single women perspective..Is marriage becoming obsolete? - CNN

"According to a TIME/Pew research poll released last week, 40 percent of Americans believe that marriage is becoming obsolete, up from just 28 percent in 1978"

Credits
    my question to u is, what do u think women should need men for?

or better yet., what purpose (practical or non practical) do men provide to women?

i hope this question is not too arrogant, specific, insincere and leaves no room for discourse, because i am seriously trying to create discourse
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Nope. As long women need d!ck I'll be around. They can talk all the crap they want.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Any man that feel a ways about a woman being an equal contributor or in some case contributing more...has no sense or purpose and places too much Identity in what he can do for a woman.

Those are signs of WEAK traits that often go unnoticed by women.

Too many freeloading people are looking to "Coming Up" off someone else's hardwork.
    Triniminx likes this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    I think that it's really sad that in 2012 women are enjoying a seemingly "equal" enough situation these days for some to question what purpose will men have in women's lives. It's seems are to accept that although men and women are differently they hold equal value when compared to each other. Both are needed for the advancement of humankind.

I am very happy to live in society where everyday, more and more men are leaving that archaic expectation of them and embarrassing the person they are really and want to show to society.

Quote Originally Posted by TOLOMB View Post
    Have we reached the point of no return or have we already crossed that bridge? Women make up about half the workforce and in most household today they are equal earners or head of household. Do the financial freedoms and civil liberties that women enjoy today make the words that come out of their mouths cut deeper when they’re upset? We can say that we have evolved as men and that the times we live in dictate that we do so, but…except for the physical attributes that most women lack do you see a day where women will seriously not need a man?
    Chen ki japé pa mòde!

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLOMB View Post
    as long as ppl need companionship and love women and men will need each other

i know i know fellas only but i still felt like answering
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Any man that feel a ways about a woman being an equal contributor or in some case contributing more...has no sense or purpose and places too much Identity in what he can do for a woman.

Too many freeloading people are looking to "Coming Up" off someone else's hardwork.

so what is manhood if he is weak by defining it through what he can do for a woman? what is a man supposed to use to substantiate his identity, so that he has sense and purpose?

and if a woman does notice that that's a weak trait also.....does that make her an angry, man-hating feminist?
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Black Madonna
    WTF is wrong with you 2012 dudes? go find your dad and ask him this shit. These fukkers here are just as lost as you. Until you understand your effing self, you will never understand a woman and what she needs in you

go get therapy and stop try and cut corners

Credits
    Put them out yuh car an see how fast they need you.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Put them out yuh car an see how fast they need you.
    why she don"t have taxi fare? *steupse*

T-MAKAA
    Good thread

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Good thread
    answer the question nah

christ

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

My dude..... Care to exhale first?

You do realize that we make choices today base off of what one can do for another, because you don't want to pick up a burden. It's cool for a woman to be fully independent and I promote that 100%. The thing that's in play today is the attitude that comes along with the "I don't need a man types" that even though they like men forget that some lines aren't meant to be crossed regardless of how independent they are.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast