Thread: FEAR of OBAMA INCREASES GUN SALES in the U.S.A.

Credits

RAYDIANT THUNDA
    Yeah ah read gun sales increased dis morning, and how people selling news paper for 100 us on ebay. Watch ah time.

Credits
    I'm looking forward to the Revival of Angry White Nationalist Militias MOBILIZING during the Obama Administration.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Revival of Angry White Nationalist Militias MOBILIZING during the Obama Administration.
    A lot of them are buying as many (BIG) guns as possible because they feel Obama will try to take away there rights to own them. So a lot of Whites are stacking up on them now.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    A lot of them are buying as many (BIG) guns as possible because they feel Obama will try to take away there rights to own them. So a lot of Whites are stacking up on them now.
    Seems more like a preparation for a racial/civil war to me. Seeing most caucosoids must be anticipating that Obama will be assassinated by some random low self esteem caucasion moron, which will lead to the type of racial wars that'll make the LA Riots look like a teletubby fruit-fight.

But I'm probably being paranoid.

Brown Milk
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    Yeah Ragga... Same thing I've heard from a few people...

Credits
    I did not want to get into this debate. Obama can’t take away our guns. But he and congress are contemplating a tax increase on guns and ammunition about 300 to 500 percent

Right now a shotgun cost about $350 if congress pass a tax increase on gun the shotgun will cost about $780 to a $1000

don’t expect me to reply

Credits
    Address Gun Violence in Cities: As president, Barack Obama would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.
    Urban Policy | Change.gov

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Teumessian Fox View Post
    Seems more like a preparation for a racial/civil war to me. Seeing most caucosoids must be anticipating that Obama will be assassinated by some random low self esteem caucasion moron, which will lead to the type of racial wars that'll make the LA Riots look like a teletubby fruit-fight.

51% of the White Vote went for McINSANE the WAR CRIMINAL who didn't know or give a Fock about the Economy.

Obama only got 44% of the White Vote.

So you are not Paranoid-----These Figures are REAL!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Teumessian Fox View Post

Some White folks are for that....but not the majority.

Just read what DJ and the Moderator wrote.

Now watch this.

DimeWars.Com - Gun Sales Soar Since Obama Victory

“I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits