Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Azz JJ Told To Lose Weight

Credits

Fat Azz JJ Told To Lose Weight

Pop superstar Janet Jackson has reportedly been ordered to lose weight immediately - or face being dumped by her record label.

Jackson’s career took a nose dive when her infamous wardrobe malfunction at 2004's Super Bowl saw her last album Damita Jo flop, and sources close to Jackson allege she has since been seeking comfort in food.

Record label Virgin are so concerned about her extra pounds, they have reportedly hired a personal trainer ahead of promotion for her latest album.

A source says, "Janet had a really bad year. This new album is supposed to be pretty good, but Virgin feels it can't market it without Janet being back in fighting form, so they have hired her a personal trainer and put her on a diet.”

"She has to lose at least 20 pounds."

But a pal insists there's nothing to worry about: "Janet always gains weight when she's not working - and always loses it in time to promote her albums. Janet always takes care of it when it matters."

http://red967fm.com/ViewStory.aspx?id=195

Credits
    Janet and other celebrities always struggle with their weight when they aren't on the road. I am sure she will lose it before the album. She gonna have a personal trainer, a cook, etc, so she will manage.

Credits
    dat is why we drop she fat ass from KA NI VAL 2k6

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca

Credits
    lol lol lol

Credits
    Janet business fix. I jsut hope when she really want to lose weight her metabolism ain stand up and watch her cut eye

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Haul It!

Pop superstar Janet Jackson has reportedly been ordered to lose weight immediately - or face being dumped by her record label.

Jackson’s career took a nose dive when her infamous wardrobe malfunction at 2004's Super Bowl saw her last album Damita Jo flop, and sources close to Jackson allege she has since been seeking comfort in food.

Record label Virgin are so concerned about her extra pounds, they have reportedly hired a personal trainer ahead of promotion for her latest album.

A source says, "Janet had a really bad year. This new album is supposed to be pretty good, but Virgin feels it can't market it without Janet being back in fighting form, so they have hired her a personal trainer and put her on a diet.”

"She has to lose at least 20 pounds."

But a pal insists there's nothing to worry about: "Janet always gains weight when she's not working - and always loses it in time to promote her albums. Janet always takes care of it when it matters."
    Right shes gonna be dumped by Virgin...do you know who the president of Virgin is? And you do know her relationship to him..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    Right shes gonna be dumped by Virgin...do you know who the president of Virgin is? And you do know her relationship to him..
    LOL... "oh I think he likes her"

Credits

Exclamation

so the rumors about her being pregnant if false...steups...

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Well, she has the money and the time to hire and fire as much help as she could get to do it so I'm not concerned about it.

Credits
    I doh get what the big deal is... Janet Jackson is a sex symbol and has the best abs I have seen on a woman in awhile... she ALWAYS looks good for her performances. Why not give the woman the benefit of the doubt?

Credits
    According 2 Wendy Williams...Jermaine Dupri came out the other day and told some magazine or newspaper that the reason she gained weight is b/c she was going 2 do an independent film (i believe it was a bollywood type thing)... but she didn't get the part..or they didn't want 2 make the film anymore ....i 4get de gossip

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah
    I doh get what the big deal is... Janet Jackson is a sex symbol and has the best abs I have seen on a woman in awhile... she ALWAYS looks good for her performances. Why not give the woman the benefit of the doubt?
    because in her business, there's no such thing as "benefit of the doubt". i just hope she stops this yo-yo weight thing. she's going to ruin her health this way.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by IllSitOnYaFace
    According 2 Wendy Williams...Jermaine Dupri came out the other day and told some magazine or newspaper that the reason she gained weight is b/c she was going 2 do an independent film (i believe it was a bollywood type thing)... but she didn't get the part..or they didn't want 2 make the film anymore ....i 4get de gossip
    Yeah I heard the same thing, that the deal fell through.
    She was supposed to play somebody mother and the part called for a heavy set mother.
    Poor poor Janet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast