Thread: Far or Near future?

Credits

Far or Near future?

I was discussing with a friend of mine, our future plans and we both brought up the fact that we have plans on returning (for her) and moving (for me) to the islands in the future....my question is....how many of u have made those same plans and if u have how near or far in the future and what were the deciding factors for u?

MrBlackRock

Re: Far or Near future?

Originally posted by nytrini
    I was discussing with a friend of mine, our future plans and we both brought up the fact that we have plans on returning (for her) and moving (for me) to the islands in the future....my question is....how many of u have made those same plans and if u have how near or far in the future and what were the deciding factors for u?
    5 years tops

i gine back home and do some community development for black rock and persue a PHD

where de rass u been, i know i could wukkup stink but ah chase yuh or wuh?

Credits

aww hush yuh tail

I've been around here and there....

MrBlackRock

Re: aww hush yuh tail

I've been around here and there....
    lawd... still playin wid value meals?

Credits

Re: Far or Near future?

Well in the far future(10 years or so) I know for a fact that I want to buy land and build in Tnt, but I can't decide whether or not I will live there permanently....maybe after retirement who knows

Credits
    at first i was skeptical about moving, but afta leavin just now, i made my final decision... i building a house there in 8-10 yrs. tops... got some savings and more school to go... but i can't wait....