Thread: As far as AmeriKKKa goes...

Credits

As far as AmeriKKKa goes...

I see this whole incident as a new lease on our lives(new world order) so to speak. Do not get me wrong, I really feel for innocent victims and terrorism and all that stuff, BUT I will say that I feel no remorse towards America and what it stands for.
    Allow me to explain myself, The whole foundry of America was built up on one main cultural and religious structure, which I still beleive exists openly and biasly today. This is to a degree a holy war for muslims, But I am neither a muslim or support their movement but give them credit for waking up the world to the attrocities of humanity from AmeriKKKan govt.

Going back to the whole basis of America and its view of religion etc., What infuriates me is why is their leader quoting from religious verse? mainly Christian verse to be exact,(I am not putting down Christianity, but what gives him the right in a MULTICULTURAL and MultiReligious community to do that) America is a zealot in its own right, look at all the people running things! They come mainly from an Anglo-European descent and yet cross-tread their religious bias and forefatherism into the whole way the country is run, that is not a fair way to live for minority, which by the ways almost nowadays the majority of people come from ethnic backgrounds, including West Indian.

Look at how America was built, they robbed the plight of the native people, they had a beautiful way and peaceful way of living, they were forced into converged religion and a new way of life. Look at why most of our people are here, SLAVE TRADE, or if you are Indo-Caribbean INDENTURESHIP which is just as bad in its own right. Forced from our Native lands to change our way of living to work for the European man and build up his empire. I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THAT THE GOVT., AND SOCIETY WE LIVE IN TODAY IS BUILT UP FROM THOSE SAME ROOTS, AND IN THE END IT IS THE SAME PEOPLE BENEFITTING FROM THOSE ROOTS, NOT US! AND I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS NOT ANY OF OUR WAR, AND WE SHOULD NOT PICK UP ARMS FOR THIS CAUSE BECAUSE LIKE IN VIETNAM, IRAQ, ANY WORLDWAR, ITS NOT OUR WAR! Let the Europeans and the white Americans fend this one for themselves!

Common_Sense

RE: As far as AmeriKKKa goes...

I strongly disagree!!!! We must protect our own interest, and our interest conflicts with Arab interest. Did you not see our brothers whom were also killed in this tragedy???? I've seen two black children that were approximately 11 years old that were killed in the Pentagon incident. Whether or not Muslims have a Holy War with WHITE CORPORATE AMERICA, they just dragged our people into also by killing our innocent children!!! Let us not forget that Arabs have not been so kind to African people. Need I bring you back in history to how they entered Africa!!!! They did exactly what Europeans did in North America to us in Africa. They came bearing gifts and eventually turned on African people, or do you think that Lybia, Morrocco, Egypt and Sudan are truly Arab nations and not part of the mother land. In my book, once a brother falls, irregardless of their fundamentalist bullsh-- with corporate America, we all need to defend that!!!! Cause once they're done with corporate America they will be coming for us.

Credits

ChipChip....I really can not believe that is how you feel. Regardless, everyone is entitled to their opinion but please...as a member of the islandmix.com fam, I am so upset by your comments. Regardless of what race dominates America....Americans lost their lives in a tragic incident. Whether they were black, white, asian, latin etc. I am so sorry that in this tragedy your thoughts fall on such negativity. I know that when one has their mind set on one way of thinking they do not take much from other people's thoughts...but hear me please...life is tooooooooo short and we are not guaranteed tomorrow, please focus your attention on something more positive and uplifting.

:-) babash_gyal

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-01 AT 11:02 AM (EST)[/font][p]All of your points are valid. Common_Sense filled in some blanks. Common_Sense check your inbox.

Peace

Credits

I totally agree with babsh gyal. I'm assuming that most of us here on this site are West Indians and therefore technically we are in the wrong place at the wrong time and on the sane note some of 'us' died at the wtc so this is all 'our' war. Has nothing to do with race at all. And what is getting me so upset is the constant threats to the arab-americans here. Those of us here at this time need to look beyond all this petty bs and try to find ways to come together and find support and strength from each other, regardless of race because if and when that time comes we may all die together regardless of race! All I know is that I wish there was a bridge to Trini cuz' I'd be half way home by now!! I only came here for school!:) However, I have total faith in God and I know he has a plan and I've accepted what ever the outcome.

Peace and God Bless

LC
    Credits

I PERSONALLY
    >BELEIVE THAT THE GOVT., AND
    >SOCIETY WE LIVE IN TODAY
    >IS BUILT UP FROM THOSE
    >SAME ROOTS, AND IN THE
    >END IT IS THE SAME
    >PEOPLE BENEFITTING FROM THOSE ROOTS,
    >NOT US! AND I ALSO
    >WANT TO SAY THAT THIS
    >IS NOT ANY OF OUR
    >WAR, AND WE SHOULD NOT
    >PICK UP ARMS FOR THIS
    >CAUSE BECAUSE LIKE IN VIETNAM,
    >IRAQ, ANY WORLDWAR, ITS NOT
    >OUR WAR! Let the Europeans
    >and the white Americans fend
    >this one for themselves!

A whole lot of people from other countries besides the US died at the WTC so it IS against other countries too.
    Seriously, if you hate it so much in the US why do you live here? I wouldn't think of living in a country that I was so unhappy in.
    LC

Credits

The whole underlying message for me here to everyone else, religion aside for once, If there was any bloodshed from our peoples from that attrocity involving the WTC incident, I just don't want to see any more of our people (American) or not killed just because one foolish little man declares war on the world. If you don't respect my view, I won't loose sleep over it, but if you are enlisted with the American Armed or Naval forces please seek out what is best for yourself inside, and be careful! Think of your family and Friends.. THEN
    if you still feel it is really worth dying for, then god bless you.

Credits

RE: Sep 11th 2001:A Different Perspective

Credits

I feel sorry for the innocent lives that were lost in the tradegy BUT..... How many lives has the US taken over Seas??? Only if you knew what dirty business your Gov't is involved in. I can't understand as a West indian or African American in this country you would side with the US Gov't. It really troubles me!! So some of our people were killed!!!! You really think the US cared who got hit when they bombed other countries. Put your self in the peoples shoes who live in the Middle East, all they want to do is provide for their families just like me and you and they have nothing to do with the politics of their leaders or extremist groups but they were victims of war!!!! You need to Also check yuh history because the Arabs are brethren whether you like it or not!!! The people of Sudan are black!!!! The Moors(Muslims) of North Africa were Black!!!
    Yes this country is free!! But free for what??? It is free to be ignorant and make money!!! Money is what runs this country and Information is what rules it!!! Without Knowledge the money aint #####!!! You can go Brokes. There is many things your beloved gov't doesn't tell you about them and yourself!!!!
    To make a long story short I don't support the Bush Administration in War because that's why the people tryin fi bomb us in the first place!!! Plain and Simple America is a Free as long as you have money and we black people have to work DAMMN HARD to Get it!!!!
    AFTER the WAR DONE WHO YOU THINK IS PaYING THE BILL??