Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia Barrino Sexy Bikini Pictures

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    in your own words... no, that was called having an opinion.
    EXACTLY.

so..............

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    so wait just cause I find de back of she head looking ridiculous that’s “hate” ???????

Its called an opinion.

allyuh who feel ppl hating simply because they don’t validate/co-sign ur thoughts or opinions need to rock so wid dat ish. Cause when Faye Ann wedding pics was up….yuh had a whole setta ppl criticizing to de fullest. So doh lewwe tawk bout hating.
    how come now its hating...but in that case it was having an opinion?
    Last edited by Ms. QT CuTe; 10-17-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanpride927 View Post
    If any of ya'll think that is Fantasia...ya'll are blind......take a loo at her neck and PLEASE don't tell me it is the light.....look at her arms in the poorly chopped up photo in comparison to the "sexy bikini" photo....give me a break ....nice try........

Tell me what is WRONG wid her ARM in the PIC below as COMPARE to the ONE above.

While U at it ,tell me what is WRONG with her NECK in the PIC above as compare to the one below.

By thw way, DO U NOTICE anything about the JEWELRY on her hand in BOTH PICS?
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 10-17-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Tell me what is WRONG wid her ARM in the PIC below as COMPARE to the ONE above.

While U at it ,tell me what is WRONG with her NECK in the PIC above as compare to the one below.

By thw way, DO U NOTICE anything about the JEWELRY on her hand in BOTH PICS?
    ok lets do that ..........does the body of the person in the white dress look anywhere close to the picture of the person in the black much less the bikini??????
    this is hollywood we are talking about ...these pepole rent most of the jewlery they wear...it is possible for more than one person to be wearing jewlery of like qualities further more we are not talking about jewerly........you are trying prove that it is the same person in all three photos........I've already proven my point.

Credits
    EXACTLY.

so..............

how come now its hating...but in that case it was having an opinion?
    for same reason you feel us having an opinion in that thread was hating. it was a choice of wording. period.

Credits
    ok lets do that ..........does the body of the person in the white dress look anywhere close to the picture of the person in the black much less the bikini??????
    She PUT on WEIGHT. NEXT.

this is hollywood we are talking about ...these pepole rent most of the jewlery they wear...it is possible for more than one person to be wearing jewlery of like qualities further more we are not talking about jewerly........you are trying prove that it is the same person in all three photos........I've already proven my point.

If you call what U have STATED "PROVEN YOUR POINT" then one can only CONCLUDE that you had no POINT in the FIRST PLACE.

If you have any DOUBTS about what I have STATED about she PuTTING on WEIGHT, U only have to LQQK at her FACE in BOTH pics to see the OBVIOUS.
    Come AGAIN.

@I HAVE already PROVEN my POINT

Credits
    um hunny... it's called retouching. the pic of her in white was retouched as all professional pics are. it's the same woman, just a retouched photo. the one with her in the bikini is obviously a regular pic one of her people took so it's going to look different. agai, same person.

Credits
    Come AGAIN.

@I HAVE already PROVEN my POINT
    there is not need for me to come again......if you cannot comprehend what I stated.........thats your problem.....MY point has alredy been proven .....no need to carry on.....as I have seen from other threads...that's your job and you do a GREAT job at it........so proceed...ohhhhhh yyyeeaaahhhhhhhh: kicks

Credits

U GO GIRL.
    Now she can get it in that pic

woi!

Credits
    there is not need for me to come again......if you cannot comprehend what I stated.........thats your problem.....MY point has alredy been proven .....no need to carry on.....as I have seen from other threads...that's your job and you do a GREAT job at it........so proceed...ohhhhhh yyyeeaaahhhhhhhh: kicks

I VERY MUCH COMPREHEND what U've STATED.

And I am TELLING U what U STATED is PURE RUBBISH. Therefore, U have NO POINT.

Again, PROVE that the person in the PIC is not FANTASIA.

Credits
    now in this pic
    several factors here in "if she could get"

if I was young and dumb, no question

now older,
    I would have to be hell of backed up,
    it would have to be on the way to wherever I was going,
    bored,
    overflowing with testorone from working out and drinking creatine all week

Credits
    That ugly

Credits
    for same reason you feel us having an opinion in that thread was hating. it was a choice of wording. period.
    Ur not getting it.

The gist of my comment boils down to the old saying of ‘pot calling the kettle black’. Its ok for u to criticize somebody and it have deemed as giving an opinion. but when others criticize, its deemed as “hating” on the person.

theres a major difference between giving ur opinion vs. “hating” on a person. Period.

Credits
    Ur not getting it.

The gist of my comment boils down to the old saying of ‘pot calling the kettle black’. Its ok for u to criticize somebody and it have deemed as giving an opinion. but when others criticize, its deemed as “hating” on the person.

theres a major difference between giving ur opinion vs. “hating” on a person. Period.
    i get your point. you're trying to justify your comments about the girl, that's your prerogative. i'm not going to continue to argue this with you because frankly, it doesn't make a difference. like i said, it was a choice of wording. if you're taking that choice of wording so to heart, then maybe you really were hating, either way, it's not that serious to me.

Credits

I VERY MUCH COMPREHEND what U've STATED.

And I am TELLING U what U STATED is PURE RUBBISH. Therefore, U have NO POINT.

Again, PROVE that the person in the PIC is not FANTASIA.
    PURE RUBBISH .....IF YOU SAY SO ........... IF YOU VERY MUCH COMPREHENDED WE WOULD NOT BE STILL ON THE SAME ISSUE........PROVING A POINT TO YOU IS A WASTE OF TIME .............I GIVE UP ..........YOUR A WASTE OF MY TIME .........HAVE I GOOD NIGHT ....I'VE LEFT THE BUILDING

Credits
    i get your point. you're trying to justify your comments about the girl, that's your prerogative. i'm not going to continue to argue this with you because frankly, it doesn't make a difference. like i said, it was a choice of wording. if you're taking that choice of wording so to heart, then maybe you really were hating, either way, it's not that serious to me.
    @ really hating. So because I making a point I taking tings so to heart? Just like u weren’t being dramatic.

As far as justify my comments, I have nothing to justify. She head in d photo I quoted look like a maze wid a porcupine sitting pun top. I would scream and ball bloody murder of any hairdresser was to do me dat.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast