Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Famous People of Guyanese Heritage

Credits

Famous People of Guyanese Heritage

List misses a lot of people. Mark Teixeira of the Yankees was a surprise.

Famous People of Guyanese Heritage ::>>C R A Z Y K E L V I N . com <<::
    "Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass

NaturalBornRidah
    There are still some names missing, but it was a surprise to find out Maritza Correia with a Rican name and won 2 gold medals for Puerto Rico has parents from Guyana.

Credits
    I hate shit like this, it makes it seem like Guyana is desperate for any kind of attention. Rihanna should NEVER be mentioned EVER. That chick don’t EVER mention GT…EVER.
    ladyrastafari and Swollen like this.

dev
    Credits
    Great info.

Let me add the late great Godfrey Cambridge(1933-1976) actor.. Gravedigger Jones in the movie -COTTON COMES TO HARLEM.

Cambridge was born on February 26, 1933 in New York City, to Sarah and Alexander Cambridge, parents who were immigrants from British Guiana.[2][3] His parents, dissatisfied by the New York Public School System, sent him to live with his grandparents in Sydney, Nova Scotia while during his primary school years.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    I for one doh want that demonic bytch Rihanna associated with Guyana in any way shape or form. Barbados could keep she.

Nicole Narain? Dat gal scandalous,lol. Trying to market a video of she and Colin Farell in bed, she should shame of she-self.

Ones they missed:

Pop singer Anjulie Persaud. Singer of the ht song: "Brand New Chick"

Speaking of boxers wey Terrance Ali dey? That banna always mek it to the title fight, but couldn't win the big one.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Lol
    Im intoxicated and my speevg gettgdgget.... sorry. And my speech getting complicated

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    I hate shit like this, it makes it seem like Guyana is desperate for any kind of attention. Rihanna should NEVER be mentioned EVER. That chick don’t EVER mention GT…EVER.

I could care less if Rihanna claims Guyana, but people from many countries do this also , Russian,,Serbians,and especially Jews love to claim their expatriates who became famous as well as their 2nd generation celebrities,despite how long they have been there.This goes for 2nd generation west indians ,only some Jamaican 2nd generation celebs really push repping their parents country.

Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    I for one doh want that demonic bytch Rihanna associated with Guyana in any way shape or form. Barbados could keep she.

Nicole Narain? Dat gal scandalous,lol. Trying to market a video of she and Colin Farell in bed, she should shame of she-self.

Ones they missed:

Speaking of boxers wey Terrance Ali dey? That banna always mek it to the title fight, but couldn't win the big one.
    Its a sex tape, many celebrities out there have them including that Kardashian chick, Collin Farell didn't have Nicole Narain as her hoe he was calling her ,''girlfriend''.
    Last edited by NaturalBornRidah; 03-03-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Credits
    lol you GT Kats are funny

RiRi mentioned GT in an interview once. Why shouldn't she be mentioned? She sure as hell don't sound Bajan IMHO
    Last edited by Maruka; 03-03-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Swollen likes this.

NaturalBornRidah

Ones they missed:

Ey, I forget to say, dey get too much GT c00lie getting too much spot light, so those names don't need to be there.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    There are still some names missing, but it was a surprise to find out Maritza Correia with a Rican name and won 2 gold medals for Puerto Rico has parents from Guyana.
    It's a putagee name.
    "Every onlooker is either a coward or a traitor." — Frantz Fanon

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.” Frederick Douglass

Credits
    Ey, I forget to say, dey get too much GT c00lie getting too much spot light, so those names don't need to be there.
    Well I acknowledge Guyanese of all shades.

Btw, judging by you going off of his surname, it's quite obvious you never saw Terrance Ali......because if you ever saw him box he'd surely laugh at you labelling him a "c00lie".
    Last edited by DerMonger; 03-03-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

NaturalBornRidah
    Well I acknowledge Guyanese of all shades.

Btw, judging by you going off of his surname, it's quite obvious you never saw Terrance Ali......because if you ever saw him box he'd surely laugh at you labelling him a "c00lie".
    I acknowledge Guyanese of all shades also, I just wouldn't want the Indo Guyanese to overshadow the blacks there mentioning to many of the celebrities,no I have never heard or seen Terrance Ali, thanks for the insight.

Credits
    I acknowledge Guyanese of all shades also, I just wouldn't want the Indo Guyanese to overshadow the blacks there mentioning to many of the celebrities,no I have never heard or seen Terrance Ali, thanks for the insight.
    SMFH

You people take this race thing too far. I couldn't careless what colour you are. Once you represent my country you get my support 100%.
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    This is a picture of Rihanna with her Guyanese Mother and Grandmother.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Great info.

Let me add the late great Godfrey Cambridge(1933-1976) actor.. Gravedigger Jones in the movie -COTTON COMES TO HARLEM.

Cambridge was born on February 26, 1933 in New York City, to Sarah and Alexander Cambridge, parents who were immigrants from British Guiana.[2][3] His parents, dissatisfied by the New York Public School System, sent him to live with his grandparents in Sydney, Nova Scotia while during his primary school years.

Scotia in the 50's/60's was a hotspot for Caribbeans/West Indians.....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast