Thread: Family reunions

D'Only1

Family reunions

Anybody like family reunions? My cousin got married to her boyfriend of 12 years today and it was a family reunion in one. Man it was pure jokes ever more. Family I ain't see since I was 14 (I am 25 now) and they shock to see I grown. What they expect the same little girl. And is drama ever more, the same people carrying on with they nonesense. But is all love. I had a beautiful day.

Share some stories if allyuh have.

Credits

RE: Family reunions

Well it may sound sad, but when I think of family reunions and tracing mi family tree, I only consider my father side of the family.
    I tried organizing a family reunion last year for this summer and it was just so much drama that it really turned me off of the whole deal. It got so ridiculous that I told all them that even if they organize it ah not goin....stewwpss.
    De quickes way to get a family reunion is to flickin' win de dam lotto -- then yuh see all dem crawlin' out.

[font color = blue][font size = 4] [b] Caribbean AIDS Walk
    SUNDAY JULY 14
    Brooklyn, NY
    Contact 718-485-6518 (Ann Marie)
    www.newworldcreations.org
    [/font]

Credits

well we only have family reunions at funerals. when dey greedy heathens ready to come to dey house and eat dey food and talk bout how dey miss dey person. I know it sounds sad but dats dey Graham breed for ya!!!!

Credits

RE: Say thanks!

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits

We only had 1 family reunion the second one will be will in July in Aruba and it's my mother side of the family, my father side, some of them are white (they act so) and the rest are black (but there hard to find) so I dont mix to well with them, but there idea of a reunion is a bbq in connecticut.