Thread: facking sprint

Credits

Angry facking sprint

so right now its 5 09 and i just recieved a message stating that my service has been turned off mind i havent had the phone for a week yet eh. oh by the way the phone is actually still on.

i wonder if i can sue them for aggravation

Credits
    What ah way to start off de morning, i hope yuh swallow your words for breakfeast yes... lawd

Credits
    oh it just gets worst so i recieved two more textmessgaes and then they turned it off. im calling sprint customer serice to cuss and all im getting is spanish. im pressing every facking button on the phone and i dont even get an option to change to english so i pelt the phone into the wall. im trying to calm down before i go to the sprint store because in the mood im in i will hit someone

Credits
    Bwahahaha, i betta duck then

Credits

Re: facking sprint

Originally posted by innocence
    so right now its 5 09 and i just recieved a message stating that my service has been turned off mind i havent had the phone for a week yet eh. oh by the way the phone is actually still on.

Hush... fellow sprint user..... you have PCS... And thats not for you to take picks of your Private parts and send them all your little friends( Even though I've done it myself thats why I know you shouldn't).....

Credits

Re: Re: facking sprint

Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Hush... fellow sprint user..... you have PCS... And thats not for you to take picks of your Private parts and send them all your little friends( Even though I've done it myself thats why I know you shouldn't).....

my days of doing things like that are soooooooooo over with

Credits
    Call them and cuss them out. Tell them you want to speak to someone inthe Customer retention department and say you don't like how you are treated as a consumer and yuh ready to go to nextel or somebody. I been with sprint from since they first started and here what they gave me: 1000 anytime, unlimited night & weekends starting at 7:00pm, free sprint to sprint all for a whooping $55.00 Doh say I say because dey might know it's me...lol.

Credits
    [B]ex-sprint user ....

Good luck been there w/dem. De does cut yah phone fah chupidness and de battle to correct it does be endless.
    Be prepared to be on de phone for a while.

Credits
    cleared up the whole thing

now can someone please tell me why i get everything in spanish. i called to check my balance right and im like arghhhhhhhh WTF because my name is spanish doesnt mean i speak it . i mean i understood 90 percent of what was being said but that doesnt count.

Mad Scorpion

Re: facking sprint

Originally posted by innocence

Get over it already!@!

Credits
    I cosign on everything Sundawg say...I too been with then since August of '96 and just re-upped last week for the same package as Sundawg, except I got the nationwide plan for 1100 mins @ $65 a month.

I've never had an issue with them really...I think folks in the NYC area are short, seems like only allyuh duz get cut for 5c and on short notice...